• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I wish more Singaporeans are like this guy.. I honour this guy

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no imposition of my preferences and choices on others. It is not possible. The system is not undemocratic.

All I did is to show that LKY is human leader. Like it or not, he is not perfect, but he did what he had to do in his times.

Gong cheebyes will be gong cheebyes. Now, bend lower and raise your ass higher to continue to be screwed under lee dynasty. Oh yes, dont forget to be grateful that you still have food to eat while the screwing takes place.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He made it to HK news

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/realtime/news/20150328/53578164
[h=1]【李光耀逝世】17歲男無懼被控 拍片鬧爆假民主真獨裁[/h] 16,717
建立時間: 0328 16:47

gigya_share_icon.png

17​

• 適中字型
  • 較大字型
Amos(右)用粗囗批評李光耀(左)「假民主、真獨裁」的短片引起網上熱議,有網民更向當地警方報案。(互聯網)

新加坡前總理李光耀日前逝世,不少國民均感到痛心,不過17歲新加坡少年Amos Yee則拍片放上YouTube,狠批李光耀假民主、真獨裁,箝制言論自由,現在「終於死去(finally dead)」。截至下午4時已有逾22萬人次收看,惟有當地網民向警方報案,指Amos的言論違法。

Amos昨日上載一段題為「李光耀終於死去(Lee Kuan Yew Is Finally Dead!)」的短片,全長8分鐘多,以夾雜粗囗的英語,諷刺及批評李光耀,並向現任總理李顯龍「挑機」,表明自己不怕被控誹謗。

短片上載一日已吸引逾20萬人次瀏覽,不過有近6,000人給予「負評」,亦有近千人「讚好」。有當地網民上載報案紀錄,指Amos的短片針對李光耀、基督教和耶穌基督,有不少麻目不仁的言論,認為短片極不恰當,批評基督教亦很惹火和無必要,可能違反當地法例。

Amos Yee批評李光耀短片:
http://bit.Iy/1H9WTcH
art_end.gif

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One for the road with complement from Amos

best_sex_positions_wheelbarrow_17uqcfn-17uqcgl-4.jpg

This is a picture of Lee Kuan Yew buttfucking Margaret Thatcher. I made it. I have no frame of reference, but it is perhaps the 1st ever satirically sexual image of a political leader, in Singapore I encourage more fellow Singaporeans who have any artistic abilities, even if it is initially limited (as you can see, in my usage of paint.net), whether it be writing, drawings, videos, to satirize and make fun of, the once supposedly great dictator, Lee Kuan Yew, or any other subject matter or political leader which you once thought should have been kept taboo. And you can send it to me at [email protected], I would really be interested to see it. And if you feel like you are alone on this and everyone seems to be against you, overcome it, and you will be one of the first, and exceptionally unique, and you should be proud of that.

And as more and more people indulge in this endeavor, it encourages more citizens to be able to openly criticize and make fun of their political leaders which in turn, leads to citizens to participate in an actual critical analysis and discussions of what they are talking about, not restricted to purely one-sided biased pandering formed by the social conditioning of the government, going to a funeral, and paying respects to a guy you hardly know.

And we would have contributed to removing the awful and ineffective censorship laws, the ridiculous sedition act, and people will not be afraid of getting sued just because they criticized the government, opening up a larger avenue for positive change to occur in our country. All of this, just from more pictures of Lee Kuan Yew buttfucking Margaret Thatcher, have fun!

If you enjoy my content and wish to show some more support and love, you can pledge some money to my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/amosyee

Check out my video ‘Lee Kuan Yew is Finally Dead!’ here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4y3U4TfeY And if you want to follow my content, please subscribe!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the PAP supporters are still heckling those who dont agree to leave. i posted the proof yesterday.

they shouldn't do that, why they think they are PAP supporters mean they have the right to ask other Singaporeans to leave? Who give them the right? They own two shares while we own one share?