• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I wish more Singaporeans are like this guy.. I honour this guy

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to CCS you will be supporting a party led by a failure. Notwithstanding the fact that CCS now failed to continue his advance towards prime ministership. Who's the failure ?

Is that all you got.. He is a failure or not depend on the people and not by you.. You represent the words of the people? Wahahah..

PAP shits trying their best to be the words of the people? I thought PAP shits are best in suing people..

PAP collects taxpayers and of money and in turn use the money to sue the taxpayer.. Amazing...

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Amos guy is good! And he's a by product of LKY's education system. He doesn't seem brainwashed to me. This proves that Ah Gong's education system is there to educate and inspire, not to produce brainwashed drones like what the opposition does with their non-stop attacks on Ah Gong!

Amos is still walking free and has not been arrested. So, what dictatorship is there? Ah Gong! Ah Gong! Ah Gong!

He is good because he fucked your master hard... Ur ass pain or not..

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
19 year old tt reporting a17 yo? so mch for young sinkies voting out pappy dogs. they're all brainwashed too.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what the boy said made a lot of sense. he said LKY's greatest failure was he equated money and status to happiness, that was so wrong. that is so true. the boy's video is great.

In the past many Sporeans who didn't agree with LKY's vision were forced to leave. With the death of LKY, it is the PAP that should now consider leaving :smile:

The Lees have overstayed their welcome. They have made lots of $$$$ at our expense.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing to do with me at all. You will be hauled in by others and then you can see how brave you are.

Stupid Papib.. Even standing up for your master, you got no balls.. Hopeless..
There is totally nothing wrong with what I posted.. Point out the wrong ones pls..

Last edited:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Scale Has Fallen From This Young Boy's Eye

Saved. This very representative piece from a generation that will bury the pap and thereafter go after all their ill gotten wealth. With guys like this we old folks should be able to smile and rest in peace when our times arrive. Singapore will prosper, Singapore has hope........ Singapore has hope. Ha Ha Ha This one will go viral ...... world wide.

Saving his video... because the LKY fantard brigade (check out those thumbs downs) might flag it for removal.

how to save the video?
he really make my day..

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

this cunt sounds like he has inhaled a bucket of helium…nasal…punk ass bitch….

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

velly velly gooood.................and funny................definitely there's more of people like him............those teens that sprayed HDB flat rooftop also anti-PAP mah...........

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thin if this video which so clearly explains what LKY was, is to be continuely broadcasted for a few decades...

Some Sinkie Gong Chee Bye might...I said might...

Have a chance for a 'wake up' recovery.

Just like what PaP bastards now are doing, over these few days of extreme propaganda. LoL

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past many Sporeans who didn't agree with LKY's vision were forced to leave. With the death of LKY, it is the PAP that should now consider leaving :smile:

The Lees have overstayed their welcome. They have made lots of $$$$ at our expense.

Don't worry changes gonna come
Will be too slow for impatient ones
Like me as I have said many a time
Unsinkification is necessary condition
For lasting change in governing style

[video=youtube;j-X9JkM9Bgo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-X9JkM9Bgo[/video]

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is so easy to complain and throw stones at LKY who took a life-time to build up a nation... I haven't heard this young chap talk anything of what he will do if he were in the shoes of LKY.

Talk is cheap!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is so easy to complain and throw stones at LKY who took a life-time to build up a nation... I haven't heard this young chap talk anything of what he will do if he were in the shoes of LKY.

Talk is cheap!

Talk is cheap but famiLEE is very expensive.