• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah leong back to being anti PAP?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come all his recent posts are criticizing pap?

Is it due to the death of old fart which has suddenly lifted the blanket of fear from him or he's just trolling just to be an ass changing stance here and there.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is it due to the death of old fart which has suddenly lifted the blanket of fear from him or he's just trolling just to be an ass changing stance here and there.

He worried that his ill-gotten billions will be reduce to ass wipe :p

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has stated many times that he acts like a "balance" the the viewpoints in this forum. Perhaps he has noticed the number of praised for the PAP has risen to a certain point that now he should be adopting the opposite stance.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has stated many times that he acts like a "balance" the the viewpoints in this forum. Perhaps he has noticed the number of praised for the PAP has risen to a certain point that now he should be adopting the opposite stance.

no leh don't notice pro pap posts here other than from johntan and zero those 2 niggers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes bossman sam saw the thousands going to pay respect so going in opposite direction to balance things out

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I have not changed my stance whatsoever. I support most of PAP's policies 100%. Show me where I have done otherwise.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Becos he knows that lying to a dead man is useless :smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bossman sam saw the thousands going to pay respect so going in opposite direction to balance things out

Personally, I don't think he care either way. Being in kiwiland, Pro PAP, Pro Oppo, min wage, none min wage or not makes very little difference to the life he lives there. That is assuming he is in kiwiland.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I have yet to be shown which post(s) of mine contain criticism of the PAP. :rolleyes:

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Leong agrees with PAP's economic principles, disagrees with their stance on politics and despises clowns in the PAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't put it in words, so I shall let the video do the explaining.

[video=youtube;iG-EW6hiTA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG-EW6hiTA8[/video]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Still waiting for someone to point out where I have made an anti PAP post since LKY's demise. :rolleyes:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
why do u take an interest in who he support... are you gay? :biggrin:

he has the rights to support anyone/party he wants and doesnt have to tell you who he support :wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
why do u take an interest in who he support... are you gay? :biggrin:

he has the rights to support anyone/party he wants and doesnt have to tell you who he support :wink:

Why does the death of that despot dictator deserve the honor of a half mast flag?

Your avatar should show a bottle of champagne.