• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY's funeral procession route

JohnGao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will there be road closures?

I always see on TV whenever some "important" people die, like Princess Diana.

Lee_cunt_yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go around whole SG streets for people to spit at him and
throw shoes
throw eggs
throw stones
throw shit
throw tomatos

JohnGao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it that Chinks believe must go from all the places he stay before then end up in Istana for final ceromony?

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
kim-jong-il-funeral-cars-5.jpg

LKY portrait will be Huge 20tons carried on 60ton SAF combat engineering tank. His fucking CB ego bigger than Kim's.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
orchard road will be closed
funeral most likely will be on sunday
cos there will be many pinay supporters

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go around whole SG streets for people to spit at him and
throw shoes
throw eggs
throw stones
throw shit
throw tomatos[/t

QUOTE]
y
throw money...................................................::::::::::::::::::::::::????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I say the route should take the carcass trough each and every Singapore constituency and stop at each community for 3 days of wake to give every Singaporean a chance to mourn Singapore's great loss.

(green spot, char siew bao and curry chicken included)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say the route should take the carcass trough each and every Singapore constituency and stop at each community for 3 days of wake to give every Singaporean a chance to mourn Singapore's great loss.

Why not just incorporate it into the Chingay Parade? The parade was after all his idea. And as this year is a SG50 year, I'm sure the significance will not be lost on both locals and tourists. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A funeral traveling roadshow?
Don't go giving vile pappies ideas.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why not just incorporate it into the Chingay Parade? The parade was after all his idea. And as this year is a SG50 year, I'm sure the significance will not be lost on both locals and tourists. :wink:

Ok ok 3 days here 3 days there then culminate with the Chingay Parade la

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY's funeral procession: parliament house to NUS

[h=1]State Funeral service details for Mr Lee Kuan Yew released[/h]

[h=2]The funeral service for the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew will be held at the University Cultural Centre (UCC), National University of Singapore on Sunday (Mar 29) from 2pm to 5.15pm. It will be preceded by the State Funeral procession from Parliament House to UCC.[/h]
state-funeral-map.png

SINGAPORE: The State Funeral Organising Committee has released the details for the funeral for Singapore's founding Prime Minister, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Below is the release in full:
The Funeral Service for the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew will be held at the University Cultural Centre (UCC), National University of Singapore on 29 Mar 2015, Sunday, from 2pm to 5.15pm. It will be preceded by the State Funeral Procession from Parliament House to UCC.

The State Funeral procession will commence at 12.30pm and be telecast “live” on national television and online at www.rememberingleekuanyew.sg.

The procession will cover a distance of 15.4km and pass significant landmarks, such as Old Parliament House, City Hall, the Padang, NTUC Centre and Singapore Conference Hall; as well as heartland areas.

state-funeral-map-data.png

Members of the public can line the route from Parliament House to UCC.
The funeral service at UCC will be attended by members of the late Mr Lee’s family, the President of Singapore, Cabinet Ministers, the Judiciary, Members of Parliament, and foreign leaders. Singaporeans from all walks of life will also attend the Service.

The Master of Ceremony will be Peter Ong, Head of Civil Service. Ten eulogies will be delivered, in the following order:

• Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong
• President Dr Tony Tan Keng Yam
• Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong
• Former Cabinet Minister Ong Pang Boon
• Former Cabinet Minister S. Dhanabalan
• Former Senior Minister of State Sidek Bin Saniff
• Trade unionist G. Muthukumarasamy
• Tanjong Pagar community leader Leong Chun Loong
• Former journalist Cassandra Chew
• The late Mr Lee’s second son Lee Hsien Yang

On the conclusion of the funeral service, the late Mr Lee will make his final journey to Mandai Crematorium. The cremation service will be private.

More information on the State Funeral Procession and Funeral Service will be released shortly.

- CNA/av