• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Swee Say no difference to Breadtalk

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime I really wondered is he acting cute? National Mourning not National Day why want to suggest displaying the National Flag? When ever he open his mouth to speak,nothing is good,gooder or goodest

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am beginning to suspect that Lim Shit Say is planted into PAP by the opposition to make them look bad

No lah, opposition lack the resources and the conniving quality of the PAP to pull off such a stunt.

If Lim Swee Say is a plant, then there are plenty of PAP MPs and ministers who are plants.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometime I really wondered is he acting cute? National Mourning not National Day why want to suggest displaying the National Flag? When ever he open his mouth to speak,nothing is good,gooder or goodest

What's wrong? Mr. LKY is the father of modern Singapore. He's our founding PM. LKY (and PAP) is synonymous with Singapore. It is perfectly fine to fly the Singapore flag to show respect to Mr. LKY.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong? Mr. LKY is the father of modern Singapore. He's our founding PM. LKY (and PAP) is synonymous with Singapore. It is perfectly fine to fly the Singapore flag to show respect to Mr. LKY.

How about toilet paper with face of Old Fart?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about toilet paper with face of Old Fart?

That is rude, to a person. I was thinking Singapore Post, should issue a set of 1st & 2nd Local Stamp gummed type so that, the people who cry , wail & salute him at the wake, can continue to lick him & at the same time, honour the man. Toilet paper..is too rude.:p

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hullo! Founding father of Singapore is sang nila utama. Raffles built it. Lky continued his legacy.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at it this way: As he is a high-ranking and highly-paid minister, surely he is duty-bound to provide some sound-bites. He is not affectionately called Zorro Lim or Toothpick Lim for nothing. His reputation is already so fearsome. :wink: After all, everyone from Tom Dick and Harry is jumping on the bandwagon trying to outdo each other. True respect comes from the heart. It can be silent as opposed to noisy.:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
He is called Toothpick Zorro Lim in SBF and it is not affectionate. :biggrin:

Look at it this way: As he is a high-ranking and highly-paid minister, surely he is duty-bound to provide some sound-bites. He is not affectionately called Zorro Lim or Toothpick Lim for nothing. His reputation is already so fearsome. :wink: After all, everyone from Tom Dick and Harry is jumping on the bandwagon trying to outdo each other. True respect comes from the heart. It can be silent as opposed to noisy.:rolleyes: