• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moving House: Survivor's Guide to Visting LKY @ Parliament House

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
As this is a understandably a forum dominated by anti-PAP and anti-LKY members and moderators, the original thread titled 'Survivor's Guide to Visting LKY @ Parliament House' was removed after several contributions.

Therefore, I'm continuing this in my blog instead, the direct link is as follows:
http://sensesg.blogspot.sg/2015/03/survivors-guide-to-visting-lky.html

Original Screenshot of the thread in this forum dated yesterday (Rest in Peace now, also):
MLnxxJv.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just don't go there and you do not need to go through all these bullshit..

Sinkies are so stupid to be misled by his bullshit propaganda. Die already still create so much trouble for others.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As this is a understandably a forum dominated by anti-PAP and anti-LKY members and moderators, the original thread titled 'Survivor's Guide to Visting LKY @ Parliament House' was removed after several contributions.

Therefore, I'm continuing this in my blog instead, the direct link is as follows:
http://sensesg.blogspot.sg/2015/03/survivors-guide-to-visting-lky.html

Original Screenshot of the thread in this forum dated yesterday (Rest in Peace now, also):

The thread was not removed. What has happened is that my over enthusiastic moderators have been merging threads and they all ended up in the sticky at the top of the page.

I'm guilty of starting this process but what I was doing was merging all the announcements of LKY demise because when news first breaks, everybody starts a thread announcing exactly the same thing and usually quoting exactly the same source.

However, as the days go by new threads start each with a different aspect of the aftermath of LKY's departure which should be kept separate as they deserve to stand on their own as they take on a life of their own.

Moderators please do not merge anymore threads.

I will now have to spend the next few hours trying to untangle the threads from the sticky thread above as there is no "undo" command for merging. Once it's merged it has to painstakingly extracted post by post.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how nice of Ah Sam even to Pappy cronies.

He even explain what happened even if 'his cronies' was too eager to merge threads.

In truth, the thread should HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY REMOVED, THROWN AWAY IN SOME FAR AWAY TRASH BIN and if the TS start any more thread..

Have him banned! LoL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about my photo taking session at LKY funeral procession from istana to parliament house? It got merged with one of kopi uncle's threads bitching about najib not visiting his funeral on that particular day.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What about my photo taking session at LKY funeral procession from istana to parliament house? It got merged with one of kopi uncle's threads bitching about najib not visiting his funeral on that particular day.

What is the thread title? I'll separate it out for you.