• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are u happier now that Old Fart is gone?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you feel your life is shitty when LKY is around, you will still feel shitty after he is dead.

Because you blame your shitty life on others. The problem is not others but you yourself.

Break away from shitty thoughts and embrace Jesus!! Hallelujah and Amen!

Only Jesus can set you free from burrowing yourself into negativity!!

Imagine how much worse Sporeans will feel once they find out that their beloved ex-leader is worth billions.

The famiLee will of course try to hide the fortune but once they lose control of parliament there will be calls for an investigation I predict that the Lees will be more famous & notorious than Bernie Maddoff.

I hope I am wrong because I still have $$$ in my CPF :(

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the problems we are facing, especially low birth rates, are problems faced by nearly all developed countries and cosmopolitan developed cities.

If the opposition was in charge, we would be facing the same problems as most Third World countries - lack of drinking water, civil unrest, political instability, low income, over dependence on tourism and prostitution as a source of income.
Many of those ungrateful anti-PAP forumers here are always living in their wet orgasmic dreams that the oppositions will surely do a better job than the PAP. No point arguing with these low talented Sinkies. They will only learn the hard truths when the day will come when the oppositions will fail to perform to their expectations, by which time, it may be too late already.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine how much worse Sporeans will feel once they find out that their beloved ex-leader is worth billions.

The famiLee will of course try to hide the fortune but once they lose control of parliament there will be calls for an investigation I predict that the Lees will be more famous & notorious than Bernie Maddoff.

I hope I am wrong because I still have $$$ in my CPF :(

If you read the Shit Paper stories from crypt....according to LSY, his daddy does not know how much money he has got in his account...they manage it for him, he does not know, how much does basic items costs....all & every thing is DONE FOR HIM & BY SOMEBODY....how can a person like that be humble?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally, I get to celebrate with my late ____ who was betrayed by the old man. The wine never taste sweeter. I hope he suffered. Human to human compassion? He was an animal, unfortunately, he looked like Ah Meng, not quite the tyrant to those who crossed thee wrong path with him.

Doubt he ever apologize to those he wrong. Hope his money is mispent by his descendents.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally, I get to celebrate with my late ____ who was betrayed by the old man. The wine never taste sweeter. I hope he suffered. Human to human compassion? He was an animal, unfortunately, he looked like Ah Meng, not quite the tyrant to those who crossed thee wrong path with him.

I was disappointed. I thought this would be the official funeral photo. :(

Lee+Kuan+Yew+Standard+Chartered+Singapore+57SWMyY1_2xl.jpg

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He was unforgiving, totally ruthless if you do not agree with him. Should read Dr Toh Chin Chye account, which tally with what was told to me.
Even TAR account is closer, knowing how LKY stirred up the Malays emotion. At that time, TAR was wary of LKY. Remember he had to deal with Chin Peng.That lesson was learnt when he estb diplomatic relationship with China after Indonesia.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Despite cold store, TAR can't trust him. There was another Chinese, Chin Peng. The final straw was stirring up the emotions of Malays.

Dr Toh Chin Chye account was closer to what was told to me.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously, you don't comprehend the sentence "Nobody cares about what you feel". What an idiot! LOL!

Exactly... I don't even care about what you feel because what is the point ? For a fool like you can't even feel for yourself ... you can't even respect your own dignity...

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly... I don't even care about what you feel because what is the point ? For a fool like you can't even feel for yourself ... you can't even respect your own dignity...

I am keeping my dignity by making fun of him, even when he's dead.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure.... but the man is down and out ... no need to continue to beat him. He won't respond to your beating anyway. Why make a fool of yourself ?

We are not poking fun at a dead man. Neither are beating him. We are simply laying down the dirty deeds and sinister motives of a man that is left untold by the main stream media which instead is misleading the people. In other words, we are merely telling the truth of this man who had been wrongly portrayed as a honest man and unfortunately, believed by many to be so.

It doesn't matter if he can respond or not. What matters is for Singaporeans to know the real ugly truth about this man. A man of devious character who used every means to get what he wants, even destroying the lives of families, even sacrificing the rights of citizens. LKY was a true scum of the earth. A man with absolute no integrity. A man to be despised.