• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew

Which world leader will NOT make it for the funeral

• Obama

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Cameron

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Putin

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Abbott

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Merkel

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Xi

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on.... surely I don't have to spell it out in black and white. There are tons of new arrivals by the bucket load on a daily basis. Pinoys, Chinks, Indians, Ang Mohs etc. Who is missing?
I don't know who is missing; and even if I knew, do those missing ethnic/national groups of people NECESSARILY mean that the PAP government DISCRIMINATES against them and NOT because they have no desire to become law-abiding Singapore Citizens/PRs? :confused:

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The one area where the PAP has succeeded is in the implementation of a discriminatory immigration policy. It continues to amaze me how it has not turned into a public controversy. I cannot be the only person that is aware of this.

I wish Canada has such a discriminatory immigration policy.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why they used the title Founding Prime Minister ? a simple Founding Father title sounds so much greater and better in English and Chinese.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: The Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) will establish a temporary restricted area from 11am to 6pm on Sunday (Mar 29) for the state funeral procession and state funeral service for the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

CAAS and the Singapore Police Force issued a joint news release on Saturday stating that the restricted area will apply to ground level to 2,000 feet above mean sea level.

CAAS and police said the flying of unmanned aircraft, commonly known as unmanned aerial vehicles or drones, is prohibited within and into the temporary restricted area.

"Members of the public are reminded that under the Air Navigation Order, the flying of unmanned aircraft at any altitude within 5km of an aerodrome is not allowed unless permission from CAAS is obtained. The Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium is within 5km of the Sembawang Airbase," both agencies stated.

The flying of unmanned aircraft within and into a restricted area or at any altitude within 5km of an aerodrome is an offence. First-time offenders can be fined up to S$20,000 and repeat offenders face fines of up to S$40,000 and can be jailed for up to 15 months.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said about the Sinkie specie, when the bills and debts start to pile and CPF money cannot touch and their survival killed by FTs, then they will come back to ground ZERO again.

For now, they can live in fantasy land for one more day. LoL

Brother SIC, the only thing that hold up the hope of almost 100% of Spore citizens , just watch the prices of houses, one can never be wrong whether they like,love or dislike, hate PAP aka Lee Kuan yew.