• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

shipowners?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like these ones in Amsterdam?

boat_house1.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not in this line now. If I had to contact people in this line, I would get in touch with the association and obtain their names and contacts from there. You might wish to start here:

http://www.asianshipowners.org/index.php

For a while I was working in corrosion prevention to marine vessels and had to work with marine contractors who were referred to via the shipowners, I didn't deal with the actual owners themselves but only their agents. It's quite a long hierarchy in that field. Good luck!

Cheers!

bulk carriers, containerships, tankers...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...corrosion prevention to marine vessels and had to work with marine contractors who were referred to via the shipowners, I didn't deal with the actual owners themselves but only their agents. ..long hierarchy in that field.
Same products can be applied (used) for industrial onshore. Recall success story with one notable product line, stood the acid test on lamp posts after dog pee (boasted in brochure?) :p:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just saw this thread. Salvage jobs, crane barges, tugboats, heavy lifting.. I do dirty work but owners sit inside office PCC....

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Although the products we sold had wider applications, my company targeted protection of steel in industrial process plants, and I found myself mostly in pulp and paper mills in Sumatra. Bloody corrosive and smelly environment all the time. Fucked up job actually. At least dog pee doesn't cause cancer or other sickness! Wished I was a baker.

Cheers!

Same products can be applied (used) for industrial onshore. Recall success story with one notable product line, stood the acid test on lamp posts after dog pee (boasted in brochure?) :p:biggrin: