• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IS this the type of losers you voted in??? Josephine Teo

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She also said this following the chaos during the opening of the MCE: Singaporeans must not expect to work very well the first time. If everyone decides to travel at the same time along the MCE, of course there will be problems.

This must be her theme whenever her views are sought on anything.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, what can she do to return the CPF to citizens at age 55? can do do anything??? does she has any say on this?? If no, then she should not be voted in..simple as that..!!

Ah Jo will say "return CPF to you by 55?

Fat hope, why will I even bother to say anything about your own desperation for money?..

Afterall, Sinkie want to vote me in and pay me nearly $100k per mth, what can I do?

You jealous meh? " LoL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She also said this following the chaos during the opening of the MCE: Singaporeans must not expect to work very well the first time. If everyone decides to travel at the same time along the MCE, of course there will be problems.

This must be her theme whenever her views are sought on anything.

that is why i say, sinkies are too stupid to vote another stupid one to manage them.. in the end , ass screwed and problems up.. totally sinkie disgrace!!!