• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boycott cathay pacific - Its a racist airline

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
japs are especially crazy about stewardesses in short skirts.

image.jpg

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 3yrs old must be a damn Fat Slob.

Attachments

• xiao-hao-chinese-4-year-old-fatty-boy-62kg-01-napping.jpeg
    xiao-hao-chinese-4-year-old-fatty-boy-62kg-01-napping.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 184

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sit on your lap?

Attachments

• 263518B400000578-2974876-Heavy_child_Aliya_Saleem_of_Jharkhand_India_was_born_at_a_relati-m-28_.jpeg
    263518B400000578-2974876-Heavy_child_Aliya_Saleem_of_Jharkhand_India_was_born_at_a_relati-m-28_.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 302

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i carry 2 ipads, 2 iphones and 1 samseng in my small sling bag, and i have to stow it away as my seat is usually at the emergency exit (there's no seat in front to stow the bag). the best benefit of those seats is that stewardesses sit on foldable cabin crew seats facing me during take off and landing, and they tell me their life stories. sometimes i cry, not because stories are sad, but because we shall soon part ways.

The only time I got a chance to sit across a stewardess & chat was in the old 747 jumbos. The stewardess would sit next to the exits which was also just opposite to my seat. Nowadays in the new aircraft they sit by themselves next to the exit, so no chance to make small talk.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/as...-flight-after-chinese-boy-3-refuses-wear-his-

Now as I see it, this could be the beginning of an even lower cost airline if passengers are allowed to sit on one another's lap. So 1 ticket, you can sit two. But this racist ang mor airline did not allow passengers to do so. they are overcharging and against consumer rights.

There is nothing racist about it.. when the family is too fucked up to discipline the child, the whole lot of them have to go..

If anything happen to the kid, the airline has to pay compensation which can amount to millions.. the cheaper way is to tell them to fucked off.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't like the sliding seat. if my backrest can recline, i'm ok. but sliding seat to trick the passenger into thinking hisher seat is reclining? cathay pacific fail. sq is the best!
I fully agree with you. Their sliding seat is a pain to be in and really uncomfortable. The only good thing is that they have electrical socket point at the rear of every backrest, which can juice up my device's battery. I'll also give Cathay Pacific a miss if given a choice.

The full excerpt of this story is as below:

A CHILD who would not put on his seat belt on a plane caused his family to be removed from the flight, but not without sparking a commotion on board and delaying the flight, reported Hong Kong's media.

Moments before take-off, flight attendants on Cathay Pacific flight CX654, which was heading from Bangkok to Hong Kong on Tuesday afternoon, urged the boy's parents to make their three-year-old son sit down and wear his seat belt, as per safety instructions, but they refused, according to the South China Morning Post (SCMP).

The mainland Chinese couple wanted the child to sit on his mother's lap instead, SCMP reported, prompting an argument.

Another passenger identified only by the surname Lau told the Apple Daily that the boy had refused to sit down and wear his seat belt.

In a video that Lau took of the incident and provided by Apple Daily, a female passenger speaking Cantonese can be heard scolding the mainland Chinese couple: "We are customers too. Why are you allowed to harass the whole flight?"

She also told the crew members to call the police.

The boy's father, speaking in Mandarin, can also be seen in the video accusing others of "bullying" them, and saying: "If others keep harassing us, we will not leave the plane."

The family finally left the plane after more crew members stepped in.

The flight was delayed by 27 minutes, SCMP quoted Cathay Pacific as saying. The airline added that the family's ejection was due to safety reasons.

Most airlines stipulate that a child above the age of two is no longer an infant, and has to occupy a separate seat and be secured with a seat belt during take-off and landing.

On Monday, a Hong Kong Airlines flight from Bali was forced to summon the police when it landed at Hong's Kong's airport after a three-year-old mainland Chinese boy refused to stay in his seat, reported SCMP.

It was reported that the boy's grandparent had carried him despite crew members telling them that the boy had to occupy his own seat and use a seat belt.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/as...-boy-3-refuses-wear-his-#sthash.z5h8gjxb.dpuf