• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't expect help from Sinkie gabrament when you need help abroad

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies, who encounter similar problems such as the one Ms Gidwani had come across, should not expect help from Sinkie embassies and consulates.

A little bird from the West, who's cognizant of how diplomatic missions work, confided to me that, compared to diplomatic staff of other countries, Sinkie diplomatic staff are the most "senang", laziest, most overpaid (like their cabinet ministars) and most unhelpful towards their fellow citizens.

Ms Gidwani spoke of how little help she received from the consulate in Hong Kong. If she had known what the little bird from the West knew, she would have been better off in transit in Shenzhen.

For those who aren't in the know, the consulate is headed by Jacky Foo, one of the most unproductive civil serpents--Old Fart still takes the crown for being a paid MP who hasn't attended a single MPS since GE2011--that ever existed in Sinkieland. Jacky is the consumate porlumpar, a sicko-fan (read: sycophant) of LHL and his cabinet ministars. I'll bet no one knows the very close business relationship that exists between former ministar Georgie Y. and Jacky F. Insider information from Jackty to Georgie and vice versa help further the careers and interests of both these two men.
men.

Little consular help with passport trouble

The Straits Times, Forum, March 5, 2015, page A34

I am a Singaporean who has been living in China for the past few years. Recently, while on holiday in San Francisco in the United States, my family and I were robbed of our valuables. We lost all our cash, passports and China resident visas.

We tried getting official paperwork from the police and other relevant authorities.

My husband, a Dutch citizen, received immediate support and was able to apply for an "emergency passport". I was not as privileged. The Singapore Consulate-General issues only a "document of identity" for those whose passports are stolen.

This document is a piece of paper with a stamp, a signature of the consul and a photograph of the applicant. It seems it is not recognised by any other airport authority or government and, to make matters worse, is valid only for direct entry to Singapore.

What about citizens like me who live overseas? I was forced to buy a ticket back to Singapore.

I was also stopped at the ticket counter in San Francisco, and at Hong Kong immigration for three hours, while on transit to Singapore. I felt like a criminal even after multiple explanations and a call to the Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong.

I am disappointed by the consular support provided to me.

If I could have been issued a temporary emergency passport, I would have been able to continue my journey, and not incur further losses and suffer at the hands of immigration officials.

Lena Hiro Gidwani (Ms)

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO after getting a replacement for her stolen passport, Ms Gidwani should do the following:

1. Apply for a Dutch citizenship immediately
2. Don't inform the Sinkie gabrament she has dual citizenship
3. She should change her nationality in her Chinese resident visa to Dutch
4. She should apply for Dutch citizenship for her children

Guys, do you have any other helpful recommendations for her?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st of all, she's a gong cheebye to go to sf for vacation. sure kena rob or shot. sf and oakland are high crime cities, especially for gong cheebye tourists. 2nd, she should have vacationed in sg. sg is not only safe, but her sg passport will be quickly replaced. 3rd, the sg consulate in sf is only a consular office. it's not equipped and staffed to issue replacement passports. 4th, it's stupid of her to lose her valuables while touring. she might as well lose her underwear. 5th, upon receipt of document of identity, she should change her travel plans to sg and get a replacement passport. she can always catch up on laksa or nasi lemak or dosa while waiting for ica to re-issue passport. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It depends on the consulate lah. I know some one who had their passport stolen in France. The late David Marshall, the consulate general at that time, merrily replaced it. Not even an emergency passport, but replaced with a full passport.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have no sympathy for this kind of stupid bitches. u open your legs to snare an angmo FT, but you still kaisu want to keep your sinkie passport for fuck? Obviously, she does not intend to live in singapore anymore. Live in china the past few years and probably when the hubby gets posted back to Holland, she will follow him. If she is not intending to contribute to the singapore economy, she should just get a dutch passport and don't have to deal with it any more. In all likelihood, she just kept the sinkie passport to get free visa to china. Not so free now, what?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel sorry for her! Our Singapore missions abroad only wine and dine; collect intelligence and also rebut criticisms in the local press. Helpless Singaporeans abroad in need of their consular support can tear their hair in despair. If they do assist, they will merely do the minimum for you but with maximum fanfare. In comparison, other countries will do their utmost for their citizens and assist you with a genuine heart.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should she have her passport replaced in Singapore?

Have you ever heard of a case of stolen passport in Singapore?

yup, i'm still missing a passport in sg. someone must have drank all of it.

image.jpg

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies, who encounter similar problems such as the one Ms Gidwani had come across, should not expect help from Sinkie embassies and consulates.

A little bird from the West, who's cognizant of how diplomatic missions work, confided to me that, compared to diplomatic staff of other countries, Sinkie diplomatic staff are the most "senang", laziest, most overpaid (like their cabinet ministars) and most unhelpful towards their fellow citizens.

Ms Gidwani spoke of how little help she received from the consulate in Hong Kong. If she had known what the little bird from the West knew, she would have been better off in transit in Shenzhen.

For those who aren't in the know, the consulate is headed by Jacky Foo, one of the most unproductive civil serpents--Old Fart still takes the crown for being a paid MP who hasn't attended a single MPS since GE2011--that ever existed in Sinkieland. Jacky is the consumate porlumpar, a sicko-fan (read: sycophant) of LHL and his cabinet ministars. I'll bet no one knows the very close business relationship that exists between former ministar Georgie Y. and Jacky F. Insider information from Jackty to Georgie and vice versa help further the careers and interests of both these two men.
men.

Little consular help with passport trouble

The Straits Times, Forum, March 5, 2015, page A34

I am a Singaporean who has been living in China for the past few years. Recently, while on holiday in San Francisco in the United States, my family and I were robbed of our valuables. We lost all our cash, passports and China resident visas.

We tried getting official paperwork from the police and other relevant authorities.

My husband, a Dutch citizen, received immediate support and was able to apply for an "emergency passport". I was not as privileged. The Singapore Consulate-General issues only a "document of identity" for those whose passports are stolen.

This document is a piece of paper with a stamp, a signature of the consul and a photograph of the applicant. It seems it is not recognised by any other airport authority or government and, to make matters worse, is valid only for direct entry to Singapore.

What about citizens like me who live overseas? I was forced to buy a ticket back to Singapore.

I was also stopped at the ticket counter in San Francisco, and at Hong Kong immigration for three hours, while on transit to Singapore. I felt like a criminal even after multiple explanations and a call to the Singapore Consulate-General in Hong Kong.

I am disappointed by the consular support provided to me.

If I could have been issued a temporary emergency passport, I would have been able to continue my journey, and not incur further losses and suffer at the hands of immigration officials.

Lena Hiro Gidwani (Ms)

stupid girl should have switch her citizenship to Dutch. Marry foreigner still want to be Sinkie.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can confirm, double chop, that Sinkie HK consulate got farking useless staff.

Paid for some documentation a few years ago (can't say what lah, otherwise the consulate can check and give info to ISD) and this stewPIG si lai (cantonese for Ah Soh) asked "do you have two dollar change (SGD about 40 cents)". First, that is a stewPIG question, that typical gongkia Sinkie civil serpents, hawkers, taxi drivers, etc ask. You are doing business and you should have enough small change in your cash register, pocket or wallet to facilitate day to day business transactions! In HK, I only got asked this question once, and it had to be in the Sinkieland HK consulate! Farktards!

I said NO in a deliberately firm manner hoping she will get the message, but instead she asked if I can go down to the 7-11 below and buy something to get the necessary change! That's when I let her have it. In perfect Cantonese and loud enough so it could be heard in the lobby, I told this idiot that I do not need anything from 7-11 and the Sinkie consulate which conducts lots of small transactions like what I was doing must have enough coins in its register. Failing to keep enough small change in the premises is simply UNACCEPTABLE!

Guai, guai she went to her desk, took out her handbag, and miraculously managed to produce the required small change! Farking idiots trained by James FOOL the Consulate General of Sinkieland in HK, yeah the one that wrote nonsense reply to CSJ's article in the Wall Street Journal or something! Daft 60%, you happy now!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This shows that it is more than necessary to remove PAP from the govt.. enough said!!!

jw5

Loyal
Yes, if you ever decide to go to North Korea and get detained there, don't expect some former big shot from SG to come and get you, like what Bill Clinton did for his fellow American citizens. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies hardly get any help from vile pappy govt when they are in Sg....
Why would they think suddenly there'll be help forthcoming when they are overseas?
You die your biz lah!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies hardly get any help from vile pappy govt when they are in Sg....
Why would they think suddenly there'll be help forthcoming when they are overseas?
You die your biz lah!

Sinkie govt is best known for screwing sinkies and helping foreigners.
I really don't understand why any gong sinkie will expect any help. Don't get screwed already very good.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st of all, she's a gong cheebye to go to sf for vacation. sure kena rob or shot. sf and oakland are high crime cities, especially for gong cheebye tourists. 2nd, she should have vacationed in sg. sg is not only safe, but her sg passport will be quickly replaced. 3rd, the sg consulate in sf is only a consular office. it's not equipped and staffed to issue replacement passports. 4th, it's stupid of her to lose her valuables while touring. she might as well lose her underwear. 5th, upon receipt of document of identity, she should change her travel plans to sg and get a replacement passport. she can always catch up on laksa or nasi lemak or dosa while waiting for ica to re-issue passport. :rolleyes:

Can you be my tour guide? :biggrin: