• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why people keep voting in incompetence to run the country?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder there are so many problems in the world!

Absolutely no solution to the people's problems!

Blame who? Those majority of uneducated voters.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are "blind", "deaf" & "mute" & have no "balls"...that is why & is so comfortable in the same shits they live in....you can wash the hog clean thoroughly....yet!...it will go & wallow in the m&d, for it is in their nature to get "dirty"...so are the 60%...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Exactly, I have been saying this damn things for so long. In the end, I choose to stay away from sinkies.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect that WP have a bigger plan.

From Sun Tzu's Art Of War,

Slough off the cicada's golden shell
Wait at leisure while the enemy labors

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Most voters either think too much or have no balls.

I know of many people who curse the PAP bitterly, but still vote for PAP every elections.

In any case, PAP has brought this chink majority island from Third World to First in a single generation. That accomplishment alone is enough to win 10 consecutive GEs, and hopefully another 10 more.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP are the world's best consultant ...they CON you and then charge you enormous amount of money to 'help' you. You pay them by giving them million dollar salary and multi-million pensions, by letting them rip you of 85 percent of your CPF returns, by selling you public housing that is the world's highest priced and giving you US-price health care for 2nd world quality.