• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

While you think that TRS is fighting for you, they are earning from you to get a big

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: While you think that TRS is fighting for you, they are earning from you to get a

i suspect that this TRS Robin is not even a locally born Sinkie.

Heard that his Mum is working in Bank of China...probably migrated here many years back.

and PRC likes to use the name Robin...just like that Robin from Tencent.

My sister work in Citibank, I think she is an American :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Re: While you think that TRS is fighting for you, they are earning from you to get a

I don't harbour any illusions that TRS or any alternative websites are fighting for me. They merely just provide a much needed reading source other than the MSM.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Singapore goes down, You go down.

TRS owners doesn't go down. They have big house in Australia.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you sinkieland already down with PAP...

where is the CPF money that should be return to people at age 55???

hello..can you answer that????? can the rest of your PAP low life shit ass losers answer that????

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

How can Singapore go down when we are being taken care of by the very competent pap government, with the best and brightest in their ranks? :rolleyes:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP IBs jealous oppositions can lived in bungalows while they got to squeezed into HDB flats?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

How did a bui Kia like robin yang managed to bed a foreign talent Japanese Australian and get her to help him run a money making website?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ai takagi this photo quite sexy
image.jpg

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask yourself which you wud rather read, the Shitty Times or TRS, Govt mouth piece which you hve to pay or a free site which is not regulated? The choice is yours!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you sinkieland already down with PAP...

where is the CPF money that should be return to people at age 55???

hello..can you answer that????? can the rest of your PAP low life shit ass losers answer that????

Spot on jiu hu kia. Dun just ask the question here, ask PAP, do it outside Parliament. Dun be ball-less.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

10683529_792955100741796_5886435704202155296_o.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who gives a flying fuck?

I will support Anyone who can stick it to vile pappies

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when did I contribute money to TRS? Are they collecting funds? How come I dunno?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP's strategy - smear and attack. First the elected opposition MPs, now online critics.

These two individuals should get the Temasek medal for entrepreneurial success and contributing to the political development of this country.

Compared them to SPH who are only successful because of monopoly granted to them. And it is used to feed the pigs from the PAP.
SPH published garbage ...columnists who in the quest to ingratiate themselves with the PAP shows our illogical they are ...they can't even frame proper arguments.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, as if I believe TS is fighting for truth and justice on the internet. Do you think I was born yesterday?