• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let a Malaysian teach you how to live in Singapore

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I concur with what you said. Msians i spoke to who work in sg are very proud of the houses and cars they own in msia, rarely they convert to sg passport. They love pap for what pap has brought them and also think i'm ungrateful. How to be grateful when i'm not a msian working in sg? Between, i wonder why sg companies hire when them their written ang moh is very hard to comprehend. I don't think they are paid that low. Sg has no o levels grad to take these jobs?

Cheaper than Singaporean.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is twisted logic by msian chinese. So if i meet a robber, i should become a robber? And if you don't become a robber, don't complain of being robbed?

Btw see how this msian chinese jump up to defend msian chinese even though it is a msia chinese girl who did wrong to laugh at poor singaporeans in the first place? This case is proof that nationality matters above race.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The answer to all sinkie shit is that they are ball-less. Their ball-lessness screw their life and that is why the second PAP losers is still running the show.

If you are too ball-less to protest against the PAP, that is what you get.. Sinkies.. Face the hard truth.

Spot on jiu hu kia, what are you going to do about the PAP and inequality in jiu hu? Stay ball-less like your parents and KPKB behind your PC?

Go protest lah, you chee bye kia. Waiting for what?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is twisted logic by msian chinese. So if i meet a robber, i should become a robber? And if you don't become a robber, don't complain of being robbed?

Btw see how this msian chinese jump up to defend msian chinese even though it is a msia chinese girl who did wrong to laugh at poor singaporeans in the first place? This case is proof that nationality matters above race.

The truth is sinkies' unity is like grains of sand. When living overseas I try not to go near sinkies too. With such level of unity, pap can be assured they can lord over this tiny island as long as they want.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful not to insult msian chinks. Or else that half nigger/chink Jah will call you Chinese dog.

Yeah why somebody didn't call this msian chinese saying bad things about Sporeans a chinese dog? Diam diam wor.

Singaporean dogs of msia chinese: "It is okay lah for msian chinese to say bad things about sporean chinese. Although I am Singaporean, I am less Singaporean than other Singaporeans due to I have racial awareness and/or msian spouse/relatives/friends/house etc and so I am superior to other Singaporeans and Msian say bad things about Singaporean I diam diam don't call them chinese dogs. But Sporean say bad things about msia chinese I will call them chinese dogs."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is sinkies' unity is like grains of sand. When living overseas I try not to go near sinkies too. With such level of unity, pap can be assured they can lord over this tiny island as long as they want.

I am beginning to think so it is hopeless case too.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am beginning to think so it is hopeless case too.

Sinkies are money faced like tiongs, but tiongs are politically smarter. They distrust their government. Sinkies are one kind, ass kenna screw still raise higher. Don't bother to talk about political fairness or freedom to money faced, it's a forlorn case.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on jiu hu kia, what are you going to do about the PAP and inequality in jiu hu? Stay ball-less like your parents and KPKB behind your PC?

Go protest lah, you chee bye kia. Waiting for what?

Yeah why tonychat only call Singaporeans names? Aren't this msian chinese complaining too with the long list of grievances listed by the msian chinese? Aren't these complaints heard for ages and nothing done by msian chinese? Why tonychat don't call these msian chinese the same names that he call Singaporeans for doing nothing about it? Just becos msian chinese have easy option to snatch other people's jobs in Spore they are superior and can mock Singaporeans for not able to snatch other people's jobs?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah why tonychat only call Singaporeans names? Aren't he complaining too with the long list of grievances listed by the msian chinese? Aren't these complaints heard for ages and nothing done by msian chinese? Why tonychat don't call these msian chinese the same names that he call Singaporeans for doing nothing about it? Just becos msian chinese have easy option to snatch other people's jobs in Spore they are superior and can mock Singaporeans for not able to snatch other people's jobs?

Tonychat cares about sinkies enough to insult them to put spur in their hides. But then again, these money faced sinkies are worse than those with hides. Nothing will spur them unless they learn one day that CPF is emptied.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the racial issue is just an excuse.this is what happens when u live in a poor shithole 4th world country that tonychat comes from.mudlaysia is a poor country full of unproductive people with nothing to do,with no future or prospects so they have nothing to aim for and nothing going on in their sorry ass lives like the Filipinos in failphines.so they do nothing except fight each other all day and stir up racial shit.a good comparison would be between the special and ib schools and the em3 students.while the em3 students are busy doing nothing all day,fighting each other,seeking attention and creating useless dramas and problems for the school.then like these bodoh Malaysians they brag about coming to others beautiful far progressed prosperous countries to steal their jobs.not thinking why their country is shit in the first place.pinoy pride and Malaysian pride anyone?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but even though jiu hu kia love pap, 99% of them dun want to change to pink ID despite here since primary 1. so papigs not the bestest after all.:rolleyes:

Without shadow of a doubt. And yet Jiuhukia complain 24/7, day in day out, discrimination lah, Bumi policy lah, etc etc. Badmouth their own Matland PM. Criticise Matland. And yet call themselves Msian citizens? Praise MIW 24/7...but why dont they renounce their blue iCs? Deep in their heart they know they are having the best of both worlds. Cos those jiuhukia know theres alot of benefits they can get being Msians.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This johor boy is complaining about expensive cars in his country, I mean, seriously? Bet he is a small kid.

At least Mahathir protects his own people, in Singapore, the PAP has no loyalty to anyone except the Lees, selling everything to the highest bidder, take 20% of your pay as indirect taxes/enforced savings, sells you subsidised public housing at market rates, eating up even the amount they claim you have in your CPF statement, and you have to fucking defend this country?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If this Malaysian is so proud of PAP and SG, why don't he become a Singaporean citizen?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If you ever employed someone in Malaysia, you will understand how difficult it is to sack. The employment laws protect the employees

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this Malaysian is so proud of PAP and SG, why don't he become a Singaporean citizen?

Are you crazy? Those half-aliens would rather serve their Sinkie NS and keep their Blue IC and Malaysian Passport.

Deep down inside, they still love being ass-screwed by the Malaysian Malays. It's a fetish they grew up with.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this lady is so fond of sinkapore, then she should just take up citizenship here. Most Malaysians won't because it is cheaper to retire back home than in sinkapore. Sinkapore is where they make the money to retire.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey dumbo, if Sinkies had a few million, then no need to go overseas. You trying to say all those Jiu Hu Kias coming to Singapore have a few million too?

You mean you don't even have $1 million???? How can that be? Sinkies are rich, right?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies are money faced like tiongs, but tiongs are politically smarter. They distrust their government. Sinkies are one kind, ass kenna screw still raise higher. Don't bother to talk about political fairness or freedom to money faced, it's a forlorn case.

Exactly!!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
here is a malaysian chinese telling sinkies not to behave like the arrogant malays in malaysia. In other words, sinkie chinese are starting to behave like those UMNO members with their affirmative action and bumiputra rights..