• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This morning I fucked a Lau Cheebye from China...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went to a supermarket this morning to buy some groceries... I dilly dallied and a granny from China in her 60s then cut my queue to pay her stuff.. Its ok with that since I was waiting for my wife who returned a dented can of condensed milk back to the shelve..

Then I saw this Lau Cheebye talking rudely in a high tone to the cashier because she thought the cashier had shortchanged her... She made a big fuss over a packet of Cai Xin vegetable that cost less than $1.50... The cashier again scanned a packet of Cai Xin and showed her the price... She then grumbled loudly and and everyone at the queue was tulan with her for delaying them to pay their stuff at the cashier counter.. I then told her in my best Mandarin to fuck off from the cashier counter if she didn't want to pay for the Cai Xin and I reprimanded her for being rude to the cashier.. Another Uncle behind me also told this old PRC Bitch off...Her hubby who was waiting for her outside the then went in and persuaded her to leave the supermarket...

For the Bigots of this Forum that loves to stereotype people like me as Chinese Dogs for going against a fellow Chinese like that PRC Bitch, let me tell you that the poor cashier is a local Chinese auntie... Fuck these Scumbags Country Bumpkins from China...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must agree with you... KNN $1.50 packet of vegetables also must make a big fuss...

My veggies are all organic and it cost $5 up usually.. I bet the vegetables she bought is filled with chemicals..

jw5

Loyal
Well done, just upzed your points, although I would have preferred another type of FR.................. :o:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done, just upzed your points, although I would have preferred another type of FR.................. :o:biggrin:

Kum Siah JW, will return the compliments later... That type of Field Report must wait for my Ho Chi Minh job trip middle of this year...:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Okok, thanks in advance, this type of FR also buay pai, we should encourage more real-life stories in the forum, as well as action against absurd and inconsiderate behaviour and other injustices in public places. :p

Kum Siah JW, will return the compliments later... That type of Field Report must wait for my Ho Chi Minh job trip middle of this year...:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
大陆臭婆娘,你剃了腋毛没?

"Mainland China bitch, you shaved your armpit or not?"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What made me angry was that the Old PRC Bitch was making a big fuss over $1.50 packet of Cai Xin and the poor Cashier auntie bore the brunt of her CCB cheapskate antics..