• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

This morning I fucked a Lau Cheebye from China...

is verbally fucked , not pennisly fucked

be careful with your choice of word, we have children as young as 8-9 y-o reading this forum

.... there is no such word as pennisly, children may remember the word and wrongly use it

Culturally most overseas chinks like myself have nothing in common with the vile PRC chinks.....
So I think only PRC chinks are the despicable ones.

Agree... I also do not feel any sense of attachment with the PRC country bumpkins... The only common thing we Sinkie Chinese have with our Ah Tiong counterparts is the same skin colour... Other than that, I would rather not be associated with them...

Culturally most overseas chinks like myself have nothing in common with the vile PRC chinks.....
So I think only PRC chinks are the despicable ones.

That's what you type now but remember earlier you mentioned fuck all chinks. I then asked you what's your race you didn't really want to mention your race until i had to specifically ask and then you mentioned your race and had to add in lots of commentary and then when i asked you have you ever sided sinkie chinese because you have never you didn't answer my question again. Comeon you hate ALL chinese not just prc chinese.

Went to a supermarket this morning to buy some groceries... I dilly dallied and a granny from China in her 60s then cut my queue to pay her stuff.. Its ok with that since I was waiting for my wife who returned a dented can of condensed milk back to the shelve..

Then I saw this Lau Cheebye talking rudely in a high tone to the cashier because she thought the cashier had shortchanged her... She made a big fuss over a packet of Cai Xin vegetable that cost less than $1.50... The cashier again scanned a packet of Cai Xin and showed her the price... She then grumbled loudly and and everyone at the queue was tulan with her for delaying them to pay their stuff at the cashier counter.. I then told her in my best Mandarin to fuck off from the cashier counter if she didn't want to pay for the Cai Xin and I reprimanded her for being rude to the cashier.. Another Uncle behind me also told this old PRC Bitch off...Her hubby who was waiting for her outside the then went in and persuaded her to leave the supermarket...

For the Bigots of this Forum that loves to stereotype people like me as Chinese Dogs for going against a fellow Chinese like that PRC Bitch, let me tell you that the poor cashier is a local Chinese auntie... Fuck these Scumbags Country Bumpkins from China...

Salute you, bro!

Agree... I also do not feel any sense of attachment with the PRC country bumpkins... The only common thing we Sinkie Chinese have with our Ah Tiong counterparts is the same skin colour... Other than that, I would rather not be associated with them...

mongoloid facial features are more in common than skin color. tiongs in the daqing and dongbei regions are way fairer than sinkies in general. can you tell if this is a sinkie chee ko pek uncle or tiong dirty old man?

image.jpg

Went to a supermarket this morning to buy some groceries... I dilly dallied and a granny from China in her 60s then cut my queue to pay her stuff.. Its ok with that since I was waiting for my wife who returned a dented can of condensed milk back to the shelve..

Then I saw this Lau Cheebye talking rudely in a high tone to the cashier because she thought the cashier had shortchanged her... She made a big fuss over a packet of Cai Xin vegetable that cost less than $1.50... The cashier again scanned a packet of Cai Xin and showed her the price... She then grumbled loudly and and everyone at the queue was tulan with her for delaying them to pay their stuff at the cashier counter.. I then told her in my best Mandarin to fuck off from the cashier counter if she didn't want to pay for the Cai Xin and I reprimanded her for being rude to the cashier.. Another Uncle behind me also told this old PRC Bitch off...Her hubby who was waiting for her outside the then went in and persuaded her to leave the supermarket...

For the Bigots of this Forum that loves to stereotype people like me as Chinese Dogs for going against a fellow Chinese like that PRC Bitch, let me tell you that the poor cashier is a local Chinese auntie... Fuck these Scumbags Country Bumpkins from China...

You have done very well!

Holy fuck it's hard to tell them apart eh.

that's why sinkie chinkies and hongkie chinkies who think they are breeds apart are delusional. a nigger gangbanger in east oakland will just whack any mongoloid face, chinkie, sinkie, or hongkie. he's not gonna wax lyrical and conduct an interview to find who's chinkie, sinkie, or hongkie. they are all the same to him. only delusional chinkie sinkies and hongkies are adamant about differentiation because deep in them, they feel ashamed to wear a shitty face.

sinkie chinese dogs: But but but...... we sinkie chinese look less chinky. I mean yes i am chinese but i look less cheena than those from china and i speak singlish so i am superior.....

Reasoning given by sinkies. Nice to see another racially aware person around.

sinkie chinese dogs: But but but...... we sinkie chinese look less chinky. I mean yes i am chinese but i look less cheena than those from china and i speak singlish so i am superior.....

Reasoning given by sinkies. Nice to see another racially aware person around.

you'll notice both sinkie chinkies and tiongs like to wear lorex watches. same with taiwanese and hongkies. and they all like to gamble and play with tits at hfj and ktv lounges. 65 years of geographical, political and cultural separation cannot split the instinctive common chinese traits in the dna.

interesting and what you say is true but sinkie chinese always like to claim they are different which actually means superior to china chinese

if it is ever true, it's because of dear leader lky. he's not only a great dictator and statesman, he's also a cultural overhauler and dna re-arranger. :p

That's what you type now but remember earlier you mentioned fuck all chinks. I then asked you what's your race you didn't really want to mention your race until i had to specifically ask and then you mentioned your race and had to add in lots of commentary and then when i asked you have you ever sided sinkie chinese because you have never you didn't answer my question again. Comeon you hate ALL chinese not just prc chinese.

Ok you got me.
Fuck all chinks, chinks are scums of the earth.
I'm ashamed to be chink.
I thot I was superior because I'm culturally different but the vile chink DNA I just can't shake off.
Re-engineering by dear leader lky din help.....
Fuck the chinks yeah yeah....

be careful with your choice of word, we have children as young as 8-9 y-o reading this forum

.... there is no such word as pennisly, children may remember the word and wrongly use it

Who gives a shit about who is reading this forum, fuck your mother's phua chee buy

Well done, just upzed your points, although I would have preferred another type of FR.................. :o:biggrin:

KNN, I've posted so many of such threads and where are my points from you....do I have to lick ur balls? :kma:

i can tell them apart.. It is a sinkie shit old fart.. He looks like someone who got no balls to fight for his own right and CPF.. just waiting , waiting , waiting until he dies..

Just like you father in jiu hu, getting screwed by your 46.75% majority Government!