• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gender Discrimination!

Froggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I applied for job as toilet cleaner.

The hirer said he cannot hire me cos the role is to clean female toilet.

I asked him why liddat. He say I am male and cannot enter female toilet.

I retorted and said how come I always see female toilet cleaners in male toilet in that case.

He diam diam and say sorry ... it is their company policy.

Do I stand a chance if I complain at MOM? This is gender discrimination!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I applied for job as toilet cleaner.

The hirer said he cannot hire me cos the role is to clean female toilet.

I asked him why liddat. He say I am male and cannot enter female toilet.

I retorted and said how come I always see female toilet cleaners in male toilet in that case.

you can have higher chance if you are a blind.

blind man can massage women.

however women who are not blind can massage men.

you get it!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah lah, gender discrimination.

Sometimes I'm using a urinal in a male toilet, and the toilet cleaner auntie comes over and stares at me. Where do I seek redress from this sexual harassment? Double standards in a gynocentric shithole. :(

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair Employment
fair employment
Singapore is a meritocratic society and implementing fair and merit-based employment practices is the right thing to do. Singapore also has a diverse workforce in terms of its ethnic, religious, age and gender makeup. It will be increasingly so in terms of age and gender, as our population ages and as we encourage more women to enter the workforce. Implementing fair and merit-based employment practices widens the pool of candidates that employers can recruit from, increasing their chances of finding the best person for the job. Treating employees fairly and with respect also helps employers to retain valued employees to sustain and grow their businesses. Employees will also be more motivated to put in their best for the organisation.

The Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) works with employer organisations, unions and the Government to create awareness and facilitate the adoption of fair employment practices. TAFEP was formed in pursuant to the recommendation of the Tripartite Committee on Employability of Older Workers to promote employment practices that are fair and equitable to all workers.

The Alliance is co-chaired by Mr Heng Chee How, Deputy Secretary-General, National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) and Mr Bob Tan, Vice President, Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF). The Alliance also includes members representing the employers, workers/unions, and the Government.
- See more at: http://mom.gov.sg/employment-practi...ges/fair-employment.aspx#sthash.eCmpeKbK.dpuf

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah lah, gender discrimination.

Sometimes I'm using a urinal in a male toilet, and the toilet cleaner auntie comes over and stares at me. Where do I seek redress from this sexual harassment? Double standards in a gynocentric shithole. :(

thailand also has female cleaners in a male toilet and it's not exactly a gynocentric society.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thailand also has female cleaners in a male toilet and it's not exactly a gynocentric society.

Most toilet cleaners are females in Thailand and I vaguely recall seeing any men maybein airport yes but in malls not that I can remember

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's biology, not sexism. Received wisdom says it's far easier for a man to rape and outrage the modesty of a woman than vice versa owing to his greater physical strength and possessing a penis upon whose erectile function copulation depends. (Not say that a woman can't rape a man, but it's a lot harder and requires a big and strong woman, or a group of women. Even then penetration is almost impossible if she can't make his member erect.)

So we'll have to live with the injustice of male cleaners being allowed only in male toilets, male nurses working only in all-male wards, and male doctors requiring a female chaperone whenever they examine female patients.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not bothered when a female looks at my cock, but it really disturbs me when a male looks or worse still, stares at it.

Cheers!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in Taiwan, most toilets, men and women use same toilet.

The Taiwanese were ruled by the Japs for 50 years, that's why. Likewise, mixed-gender onsen baths are very common in Japan, and many Jap gynaecologists don't use female chaperones when examining patients.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Taiwanese were ruled by the Japs for 50 years, that's why. Likewise, mixed-gender onsen baths are very common in Japan, and many Jap gynaecologists don't use female chaperones when examining patients.

Is this a good or bad thing? Oh yeah since it's japanese it's a good thing. :rolleyes:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this a good or bad thing? Oh yeah since it's japanese it's a good thing. :rolleyes:

The Japs, as usual, brought the culture over from the Chinese mainland. Long before 20th century ang moh naturism or the even older Jap onsen culture, the Chinese were already practising mixed baths:

Mixed bath of Lisu people around Nujiang Great Canyon

By : InKunming | Published: 2012-May-17

00215a70cda4111f0dd11f.jpg
Photo shows the beautiful sceneries of Nujiang Great Canyon, Gongshan County,
southwest China's Yunnan province.​

Entering Nujiang Great Canyon, you can see Gaoligong Mountain on the west and Biluo Snow Mountain on the east.

In the early years, people living in the Nujiang Great Canyon worked hard under tough environment. All people who live on the high mountain packed up their cookers and wore new costumes to hot springs from the second to the third day of a new year in the lunar calendar. They set up their tents and enjoyed the hot spring, expecting washing away their toil in the past years and welcoming an auspicious new year. Wherever there are springs, people take a bath in a pool, naked. They don't reject the camera lens of photographers, but talk happily.

00215a70cda4111f0de921.jpg
Lisu people enjoy the hot spring during the new year time near Nujiang Great
Canyon, Gongshan County, southwest China's Yunnan province.​

jw5

Loyal
FYI Mr Ng Kah Ch$ng, women can rape men by sticking something into their Kah Ch$ng. :biggrin:

It's biology, not sexism. Received wisdom says it's far easier for a man to rape and outrage the modesty of a woman than vice versa owing to his greater physical strength and possessing a penis upon whose erectile function copulation depends. (Not say that a woman can't rape a man, but it's a lot harder and requires a big and strong woman, or a group of women. Even then penetration is almost impossible if she can't make his member erect.)

So we'll have to live with the injustice of male cleaners being allowed only in male toilets, male nurses working only in all-male wards, and male doctors requiring a female chaperone whenever they examine female patients.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI Mr Ng Kah Ch$ng, women can rape men by sticking something into their Kah Ch$ng. :biggrin:

Not in Singapore, according to the Penal Code.:smile:

What is the legal definition of rape?

Under Singapore law, rape is committed when a man penetrates a woman’s vagina with his penis without her consent. S375(1), Penal Code. However, except in limited circumstances, this does not apply to cases where the man and the woman are married to each other (see below).

Penetration of other body orifices is NOT rape. Where a man penetrates a woman’s mouth or anus with his penis without her consent, he commits an offence known as unlawful sexual penetration. S376(1), Penal Code.
Both rape and unlawful sexual penetration are liable to the same penalty i.e. imprisonment for a term up to 20 years plus fine or caning. S375(2) and S376(4), Penal Code.- See more at: http://www.aware.org.sg/rape/#sthash.itfQep0I.dpuf

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
why didnt u look for a job to clean male toilets?

Do u discriminate the male gender?

Last edited:

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal

Under Singapore law, rape is committed when a man penetrates a woman’s vagina with his penis without her consent. S375(1), Penal Code. However, except in limited circumstances, this does not apply to cases where the man and the woman are married to each other (see below).

Penetration of other body orifices is NOT rape. Where a man penetrates a woman’s mouth or anus with his penis without her consent, he commits an offence known as unlawful sexual penetration. S376(1), Penal Code.
Both rape and unlawful sexual penetration are liable to the same penalty i.e. imprisonment for a term up to 20 years plus fine or caning. S375(2) and S376(4), Penal Code.- See more at: http://www.aware.org.sg/rape/#sthash.itfQep0I.dpuf

DOES NOT APPLY TO zeroo.
everything Can be shaft into him.

jw5

Loyal
Okok, women can "unlawfully sexually penetrate" men by sticking something into their Kah Ch$ng.......................... :o:biggrin:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time I see someone who is so hard up to be a toilet cleaner.

But it is good our mindset is changing and we don't look down on people doing unsanitary jobs.