• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What banner do you see ?

Which banner do you see?

• Nuru Gel

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • AES777 Gambling Ad

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see the NURU banner, i thought you are selling engine oil for motor vehicles...:biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday night I noticed the Nuru banner.....now cannot see any banners at all...

Smoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dey! I am seeing so many!

EPLBET88
SBOBET
Burning Icez
BET888
ACEBET99
agent7777
dafabet
sglivebet

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I see so many!

EPLBET88
SBOBET
Burning Icez
BET888
ACEBET99
agent7777
dafabet
sglivebet

This is so funny, at 01.13PM I approved the above post posted at 01.01PM by Adobe.

Dey! I am seeing so many!

EPLBET88
SBOBET
Burning Icez
BET888
ACEBET99
agent7777
dafabet
sglivebet

but then at that time I already see the same content being posted by Smoke at 01.10PM

Smoke could not have possibly seen Adobe posting the same content before being approved at 01.13PM right? So what happened?

(note - Thai time)

Domino

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so funny, at 01.13PM I approved the above post posted at 01.01PM by Adobe.

but then at that time I already see the same content being posted by Smoke at 01.10PM

Smoke could not have possibly seen Adobe posting the same content before being approved at 01.13PM right? So what happened?

(note - Thai time)

The answer is they are clones! :biggrin:

Precedent

Alfrescian
Loyal

(note - Thai time)

Froggy, since u release moderated posts from their queue whenever u are in this forum, time to change tact and resume posting them at other folders like in the past to keep the PAP IB busy trolling. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Froggy, since u release moderated posts from their queue whenever u are in this forum, time to change tact and resume posting them at other folders like in the past to keep the PAP IB busy trolling. :biggrin:

But . . . but . . . but . . . I am PAP IB according to some :confused:

Precedent

Alfrescian
Loyal
But . . . but . . . but . . . I am PAP IB according to some :confused:

Also good mah. Like that i can play games with their trolls.

Can don't post moderated clones for a few days, then post only one and make them troll so many threads and folders. Or post 10 over new ones at one go. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see white and gold!

white-gold-blue-black-dress.jpg