• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man dressed up as a woman and sneak into ITE female toilet

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10830649_795582313828419_5246561913002608001_o.jpg

Man dressed up as a woman and sneak into ITE College West's female toilet to peep female students showering but was caught and arrested by police

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No woman dress like a man visit the male toilets?? Talking about toilets....I have encountered a few times, men brining their young daughters into the men's toilet.....I find this very irregular & disconcerting for the man peeing at the urinal....what do you think!?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No woman dress like a man visit the male toilets?? Talking about toilets....I have encountered a few times, men brining their young daughters into the men's toilet.....I find this very irregular & disconcerting for the man peeing at the urinal....what do you think!?

True. But these men have no choice.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what about they aunty who come into male toilet and clean while you do business.