• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Josephine Teo will be Extremely Hard to Beat

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Josephine Teo look bonkable

"pai seh. don't be like that lah! you make me wet you know?"

image.jpg

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually her salary from taxpayers including bonuses and MP allowance is over $90,000 a month, or over $500 a work hour.

PAP are seriously overpaying themselves with public money as they have a monopoly of power in parliament to do so. This is unacceptable and has to be stopped, Singaporeans please vote out PAP in the upcoming GE.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The admiring look on her face whenever one of the ministars is speaking, may be a big turn off for ordinary Singaporean voters. :wink:

Funny I saw it as a fawning look! But yes she admires and adores her masters!:biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
‎Not I Say One‬: [She's very popular on the ground. She attends her MPS diligently, I've seen her going back as late as 1am, a few times. So while the writer suggests she's out of touch with ordinary Singaporeans and maybe voters elsewhere feel the same, the simple fact in Bishan and Toa Payoh North, the voters there don't think the same way. And their votes are the only ones that counts. So make her ward into an SMC and I predict now, she'll be easily re-elected. ]

http://anyhowhantam.blogspot.sg/2015/03/josephine-teo-will-be-extremely-hard-to.html

For that kind of money n rewards I will work 20 hrs daily!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially once when she appeared with Botak Tharman, and she looked at him adoringly when he responded to some question.

carry balls or carry bald?

BTW did she turn Suzhou crisis ard????????????????????
If not how come get promotions?? Like those L India riot police got promoted and medal for screwing up... this kind of std is good for sg! Majulah

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
‎Not I Say One‬: [She's very popular on the ground. She attends her MPS diligently, I've seen her going back as late as 1am, a few times. So while the writer suggests she's out of touch with ordinary Singaporeans and maybe voters elsewhere feel the same, the simple fact in Bishan and Toa Payoh North, the voters there don't think the same way. And their votes are the only ones that counts. So make her ward into an SMC and I predict now, she'll be easily re-elected. ]

http://anyhowhantam.blogspot.sg/2015/03/josephine-teo-will-be-extremely-hard-to.html

Fuck your mother's chee buy..

Can your Josephine Teo answered why CPF is not returned to voters by the age of 55?

Don't come here and tell others which PAP low life is popular before answering the return of CPF at age 55.

Can any PAP low life answer this question??? It is a promise to return the CPF money to people at age 55 and your bunch of low life PAP fuckers didn't fulfilled the promise and then come here to tell us which PAP shit is popular?? Fuck your mother's phua chee buy!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck your mother's chee buy..

Can your Josephine Teo answered why CPF is not returned to voters by the age of 55?

Don't come here and tell others which PAP low life is popular before answering the return of CPF at age 55.

Can any PAP low life answer this question??? It is a promise to return the CPF money to people at age 55 and your bunch of low life PAP fuckers didn't fulfilled the promise and then come here to tell us which PAP shit is popular?? Fuck your mother's phua chee buy!!!!

Spot on jiu hu kia. So what are you going to do about this? Protest behind your PC again?

jw5

Loyal
I recall there was once with Lui Tuck Yew also, when she looked on admiringly as he was bumbling his way through a press conference. :wink:

Especially once when she appeared with Botak Tharman, and she looked at him adoringly when he responded to some question.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way she stared adoringly at the back of LHL's head as he was speaking is very eerie to watch.

[video=youtube;iG8hPc72mR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG8hPc72mR8&list=PLcBLzHgh9hqd9T4szJAr_H4SP8zofz1Xp[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually her salary from taxpayers including bonuses and MP allowance is over $90,000 a month, or over $500 a work hour.

PAP are seriously overpaying themselves with public money as they have a monopoly of power in parliament to do so. This is unacceptable and has to be stopped, Singaporeans please vote out PAP in the upcoming GE.

protest against their pay is more effective...when will sinkies learn???.. well .. i sit back and watch how sinkies are being screwed daily.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Besides being bonkable, she is also of average intelligence (like most of her pap colleagues). It seems the main criteria for top pap posts is not an exceptional intellect, but more so a belief and allegiance to the party leadership. As a result, we hear and read a lot of bullshit and mindless comments made. And a Spore that's practically in ruins.