• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wish I was the dog..

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
11008789_967057290002832_4289665490239158306_n.jpg

Tin Pei Ling
Page Liked · 1 hr ·

I Adopt ... Love
This is the new theme of AVA's Responsible Pets Ownership programme.
More than a year ago, HOPE Dog Rescue put up a post on its Facebook page calling for urgent foster or adopter for a dog believed to be a retriever. The dog was first found wandering around a HDB estate for weeks before a young girl found him, notified HOPE Dog Rescue and then at the same time, placed him at the SPCA for temporary shelter. The reason for putting him at SPCA was because there was no available foster at that point in time. The dog was only one year nine months old, had suffered some injuries – was without fur, even its brows and whiskers were all off – and was extremely thin, hungry and thirsty when it was found. I eventually adopted the dog and I am glad to say that today it is a happy, healthy retriever – all its fur has grown out, gained six kilograms, smart, quite a goof ball but definitely a sweetheart. This is my Love... Shogun.
In November last year, I made recommendations in the Parliament to reduce the rate of abandonment of pets and to improve the traceability of ownership.
Minister of State Mr Desmond Lee also said " we can do more to tackle pet abandonment, as abandoned animals suffer terribly, and those that do adapt may potentially turn feral and pose public safety problems. There are other measures we can consider to improve the traceability of animals, starting with dogs, to discourage and deter pet abandonment. For a start, AVA will be reviewing its rules on dog licensing to explore whether owners must be required to inform AVA when there is a change in ownership, and provide the details of the new owners."
The detailed report could be found here:
http://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/topi...A_2+id-83565e9b-04f0-4bea-9b2f-819288dc23ed+1

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me thinks this particular PAP IB have difficulty immersing himself into character, maybe his split personality disorder acting up again.

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
zeroo one rassclaat nasty fucker a live him dutty livity.

Dis battybwoy fi let di men dem fuck him out den he gwaan suck out any dutty girl pussy.

Fuck batty and suck pussy a dutty livity batty boy. Seen?