• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai temple build toilet for tiongs only

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't want to share a toilet with Chinese tourists? Famous Thai temple to build one for everyone else
Feb 28, 2015 6:02pm

At a famous temple in northern Thailand, Chinese tourists will get a toilet all to themselves, reported The Straits Times.

Why? Because they have messed it up so badly that it has become unusable for everyone else, temple officials said according to German news agency DPA.

Wat Rong Khun (better known as the White Temple) in Chiang Rai will be adding new toilets just for Thais and other non-Chinese tourists, DPA reported on Saturday.

Temple officials said the move was to address complaints about alleged grossly inconsiderate behaviour by Chinese tourists.

An official who requested anonymity was quoted as saying:

"They had defecated on the floor, urinated on the walls outside and left sanitary pads on the wall of the bathrooms."

The temple’s designer, Chalermchai Kositpipat, said in a television interview that it was "impossible" for other tourists to use the bathrooms so he would build new ones, DPA reported.

Previously, the temple temporarily banned Chinese tourists after Chinese tour groups left the toilets in a state of disrepair.

Tourism Etiquette Manual

Officials in Chiang Mai have taken to putting together a Tourism Etiquette Manual in Mandarin and distributing them to Chinese visitors during the Chinese New Year holidays, reports said.

The booklet asks tourists not to touch or deface artworks, not to relieve themselves in public, and to drive more responsibly.

Last year, 4.62 million Chinese visited Thailand, accounting for 18.7 per cent of all international arrivals, more than any other nationality, Bangkok Post reported.

Source: The Straits Times
- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/dont-want-sh...ne-else?google_editors_picks=true#xtor=RSS-15

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this was what happened to a restaurant restroom frequented by chink tourists.

image.jpg

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
In China, swiped toilet paper is to be thrown inside a basket beside the toilet bowl, not into the toilet bowl, why har ?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In China, swiped toilet paper is to be thrown inside a basket beside the toilet bowl, not into the toilet bowl, why har ?

because chinks will throw anything from toilet rolls to feminine napkins to tissue paper to paper napkins into the toilet bowl. they have zero concept, consciousness, consideration and care that toilet paper is designed to break apart in contact with water while all other paper (and plastic) wastes do not break apart when wet, and they choke and clog the shithole. this is why it's easier and simpler for establishments in china to lump all paper products, including toilet paper, as the same nuisance that will cause clogging. asking chinks to differentiate and separate these paper products is like playing music to buffaloes or explaining to sinkies that pap is da best! :biggrin:

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
You da best! Toilet paper also can link to pap.

asking chinks to differentiate and separate these paper products is like playing music to buffaloes or explaining to sinkies that pap is da best!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you sure? I never heard of such a big chinese dog who curses his own race every single time and curses it with so much venom. Are you a m&d pretending to be a chinese. Lots of m&ds and shit skins do that.

I'm born chinese and I can't change that fact.
I also speak the langauge.....besides that there's nothing in common with me and the average mainland chink.
I feel more familiar with my fellow sinkies regardless of race and maybe other overseas chinks especially hongkies as I'm cantonese.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why even build them a toilet?just provide them a grass patch and let them go in it,after all the tiongs are already used to shitting in public.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm born chinese and I can't change that fact.
I also speak the langauge.....besides that there's nothing in common with me and the average mainland chink.
I feel more familiar with my fellow sinkies regardless of race and maybe other overseas chinks especially hongkies as I'm cantonese.

The way you're putting it like fuck chinks is fuck all chinese including yourself. I have never ever seen you support local chinese at all. In fact i seen you support local m&ds over local chinese.

Why are you such a huge chinese uncle tom?