• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Took my IPPT today, I'm officially the record holder for 2.4km run in Singapore.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10649694_10153506515258029_5552461595349282367_n.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Took my IPPT today, I'm officially the record holder for 2.4km run in Singapore ...
go n do sum exersice la ...

whole day sit in front of pc type rubbish ... make s2pig posts juz 2 make meagre moni ... go find a proper job la ...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now everytime this idiot would to post anything and I mean anything about his national service to the Pappies...

I would ask him again and again...

WHAT ARE YOU DEFENDING FOR OR MORE PRECISELY WHO ARE YOU DEFENDING FOR?

The FTs? LoLoLoL

It will take 50 more of years of this young punk life to realise, that before he reach ( and that is if he do reach) 60 years in age, this 'punk' will then start asking..

What the hell was I defending for ? LoLoLoL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now everytime this idiot would to post anything and I mean anything about his national service to the Pappies...

I would ask him again and again...

WHAT ARE YOU DEFENDING FOR OR MORE PRECISELY WHO ARE YOU DEFENDING FOR?

The FTs? LoLoLoL

It will take 50 more of years of this young punk life to realise, that before he reach ( and that is if he do reach) 60 years in age, this 'punk' will then start asking..

What the hell was I defending for ? LoLoLoL

Knowing the typical Sinkie mentality: IPPT award money and SAF e-mart credits. That's what we're fighting for. :wink:

Only the truly special breed patriotic gong kia will adopt the Yue Fei 精忠报国 mentality, putting his life on the line for this cuntry we call home. :biggrin:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowing the typical Sinkie mentality: IPPT award money and SAF e-mart credits. That's what we're fighting for. :wink:

Only the truly special breed patriotic gong kia will adopt the Yue Fei 精忠报国 mentality, putting his life on the line for this cuntry we call home. :biggrin:

IPPT motivated me to keep fit and run regularly to prepare for it. The monetary award is secondary but that is much more what you can earn from Mcdonald per hour.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IPPT motivated me to keep fit and run regularly to prepare for it. The monetary award is secondary but that is much more what you can earn from Mcdonald per hour.

IPPT is in fact the worst motivation for keeping fit. People just want to pass within their window and 'get it over and done with'. Most people, if they can pass, will do the bare minimum necessary.

What's the ultimate goal of passing IPPT? To avoid going to RT. What's the ultimate goal of taking IPPT? To avoid getting fined or thrown into DB.

You will never excel when things are done out of fear.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I keep fit because exercising helps me feel better after a long day or week at work. Keeping fit is also a lot cheaper and less time-consuming than seeking medical help.