• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

School belle strips for boyfriend, who leaks video after they split

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://news.asiaone.com/print/news/...ps-boyfriend-who-leaks-video-after-they-split

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 05:00
Lollipop
Photos circulating online apparently show a girl performing a striptease and other lewd acts for her boyfriend.

According to Viral Cham, the couple had been chatting online as usual when her boyfriend requested to see the girl nude.

Initially reluctant, the girl - who is apparently a school belle from an unnamed instituition - eventually relented after the guy's constant pleas and gave him quite the show indeed.

However, he did the most despicable thing after they broke up, by uploading a video of her 'performance'. The clip has apparently been circulating online for quite some time.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will teach her to wear a mask before stripping or to cover her neh neh and pussy.

http://news.asiaone.com/print/news/...ps-boyfriend-who-leaks-video-after-they-split

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 05:00
Lollipop
Photos circulating online apparently show a girl performing a striptease and other lewd acts for her boyfriend.

According to Viral Cham, the couple had been chatting online as usual when her boyfriend requested to see the girl nude.

Initially reluctant, the girl - who is apparently a school belle from an unnamed instituition - eventually relented after the guy's constant pleas and gave him quite the show indeed.

However, he did the most despicable thing after they broke up, by uploading a video of her 'performance'. The clip has apparently been circulating online for quite some time.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You should MERGE BOTH Forum to save all the unncessary tedious moderating work... :biggrin:

Different hosting plan. Adult site terms and conditions are more onerous.

Besides the other site has nothing to do with me anymore.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I wasted an hour plus searching, can't find it :o:o:o
If I use that forum search function, I can find it in 10 seconds and it leads to the original 43Mb video file.

You guys need to learn to be more resourceful. No wonder FT are flooding the country.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If I use that forum search function, I can find it in 10 seconds and it leads to the original 43Mb video file

Cut some slack, boss, have mercy... I got distracted during the search and then I felt light headed... :o:o:o