• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
dear brothers and sisters
do u find it fishy?

sultan of johor is visiting PM Lee alone and without the involvement of other MP and minsters.

is he visiting Lee Hsien Loong or his father Lee Kuan Yew?
is there any secret to talk about before the last breath?

such a grand visit but without the involvement of Tony Tan?

Usually such visits means that there is an ongoing agreement of great importance and he needs confirmation from the son that he will still honour it

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: All Lee Kuan Yew extended Family Members are rushing back to Singapore

dear brothers and sisters
do u find it fishy?

sultan of johor is visiting PM Lee alone and without the involvement of other MP and minsters.

is he visiting Lee Hsien Loong or his father Lee Kuan Yew?
is there any secret to talk about before the last breath?

such a grand visit but without the involvement of Tony Tan?

why so fishy about a Mat who go across the causeway for a trip?

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I just rushed back home too. Hope to hear the good news befite I have to leave again

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can't wait to load this video , here goes

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal

seems like another 'rumour' just circled around saying that the man has already passed on

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I find it hard to feel sympathy for mr lee kuan yew

A 'Founding Father' who perceives himself to be a legend in his own mind. :cool:

Where the ego goes, the mouth follows. Take a bow, Elderly Statesman. Your reputation precedes you. :rolleyes:

Founding Father is a legend. What makes him great is that he does what is right, not what is popular. It's thanks to the foundations laid by him that you can curse him today on the internet via broadband or smartphone without having to worry about being dragged away to jail in the middle of the night for cursing him.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

need to rush back too, to have my nasi lemak.

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heard of an emergency cabinet meeting last night called around 7pm / apparently news will break after markets shut - long weekend ahead?
Still no news...
Okay, here's the "news":

Lee Kuan Yew in 'stable' condition: Yaacob - Channel NewsAsia
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/1685176.html
(POSTED: 27 Feb 2015 23:09)

SINGAPORE: Minister for Communications and Information Yaacob Ibrahim said he has been informed that former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew is in "stable" condition.

In a post on Facebook on Friday evening (Feb 27), Dr Yaacob wrote: "I understand that many people are concerned and anxious about Mr Lee Kuan Yew's condition. I have been informed that he is stable and that the doctors are monitoring him closely. In the meantime, let us continue to give him our well wishes and keep him in our prayers.

Mr Lee has been at the Singapore General Hospital since Feb 5. He was admitted for severe pneumonia and is now in the Intensive Care Unit, breathing with the help of a mechanical ventilator.

The Prime Minister's Office on Thursday said doctors have restarted him on antibiotics.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

If old fart delay some more I'll turn into an alcoholic cos each time there is a rumor I quickly open bottle like tonight