• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Peng, Director-General of Education at MOE, to retire after 36 years of service

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ho Peng, Director-General of Education at MOE, to retire after 36 years of servic

If not for her sister....maybe now retire still a teacher

JohnGao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ho Peng, Director-General of Education at MOE, to retire after 36 years of servic

Happy retirement, Madam Ho Peng! MOE, along with all its staff, tens of thousands of teachers and students, thank you for your 36 years of meritorious contribution to Singapore.

There is nothing to thank. Just like Pamelia Lee (LKY's sis in law) who retired from STB years ago.

Elite protects their own elites' ricebowl. That is how the system is run today. Good or bad, time will tell.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cracking down on Nepotism? Hehe.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least Ho Peng is more lookable than her sister.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ms Ho Peng will continue to serve as an advisor from Apr 1

=> Minister Mentor shit again to continue leeching on the system?

JohnGao

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is to ensure no one alters the "correct" history of Singapore since PAP comes into power in 1959.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cracking down on Nepotism? Hehe.

It's because of fears of nepotism that Madam Ho Peng could not go on to be Perm Sec for Education. Our government has to strike a fine balance when a family has so many capable members serving the nation. It's the same for our PM Lee. If he was not LKY's son, he would have been PM much earlier too.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is the bastion of its the end. Her uninvited presence will diminish hopes n inspiration of many students to make meaningful progress into uni n contribute to the society in ever greater ways possible than anyone can imagine.
Burn the witch

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's because of fears of nepotism that Madam Ho Peng could not go on to be Perm Sec for Education. Our government has to strike a fine balance when a family has so many capable members serving the nation. It's the same for our PM Lee. If he was not LKY's son, he would have been PM much earlier too.

If that was true, she should dump her day job n open legs in geylang so she can't a sextisfaction of on the throb training

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is the bastion of its the end. Her uninvited presence will diminish hopes n inspiration of many students to make meaningful progress into uni n contribute to the society in ever greater ways possible than anyone can imagine.
Burn the witch

no one retires under the PAP. No even if you are in SGH.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wong Siew Hong is a NUS grad. Sinkie. Major in History. PSC scholar. Taught in Victoria Junior College in his early years.

I know of him at school and at Raffles Hall, but do not know him.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His moustache has been there for years :smile:

That I do not remember.
My classmate who was a Superintendent at MOE, knows him much better than me,
because I left SG, decades ago.

JohnGao

Alfrescian
Loyal

That I do not remember.
My classmate who was a Superintendent at MOE, knows him much better than me,
because I left SG, decades ago.

Well, he is a good guy. But nonetheless, another balless Sinkie.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He was also principal of RI for many years.

Wong Siew Hong is a NUS grad. Sinkie. Major in History. PSC scholar. Taught in Victoria Junior College in his early years.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He was also principal of RI for many years.
Though he was not really outstanding, he was way better than the woman who took over from him. She removed CCA that do not win awards, built an office overlooking roof top garden for herself and the worse is demoralised many students. Luckily she was removed after hsk took over.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is like looking into the mirror & say, I am religious, I am upright!..yeah!...the mirror has two faces...yeah!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

jdedu2402e.jpg

Wong Siew Hoong was a NPCC cadet inspector at RI. Had a moustache in school.