• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP mutiny ASAP, ditch Yr cancer Loong sec gen, I ditch WP vote u

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am offering PAP a serious deal, I think many SG voters will have similar consideration now.

Given LKY is half dead LHL double cancer, WP is caught eating money like you PAP.

You stand up and change within PAP ditch cancer Loong.

As long as he is ousted from PAP CEC, I will vote PAP this GE instead of WP.

Deal is on the table now you do your part.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can also promise that in the event of PAP splited into 2 parties after Lees mati, I will vote for the new party instead of WP.

So JUST DO IT PAP.

Mutiny throw out Loong if not successful, resign and form a new party. People will support this.

SG political leadership is DEAD. People all looking for new hopes new futures.

Now PAPPIES!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO THANKS. No more pay aka pay and pay party !! Enough of paying so much more these years !!:mad:

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
No vote for PAP weather with LHL or not. Unless they abandoned PAP and form a different party like TJS etc.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both DPMs oredy so old..........think Ah Chan sud be next PM.......he's young and hip.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am offering PAP a serious deal, I think many SG voters will have similar consideration now.

Given LKY is half dead LHL double cancer, WP is caught eating money like you PAP.

Please reconsider your offer...he might just take it for obvious reason..

He has already set up who is next on the line-up...someone who will be subservient and follow his instructions like a obedient dog.

Careful, he has groomed one candidate so that he can hold his rein behind the scene just like his father the Elder Lee who still yield so much power after he step down in 1990. LKY, the grand puppet master still steer the ship for some 20 years after he steps down.

For obvious reason, the one he selects will have some blood-ties for he needs absolute loyalty .

For obvious reason the someone is the one who has been trained professionally to take orders..

No prize for guessing who the puppet is.....

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
TJS already there. Why not just vote for him. Not that I support him. Just a question.

Far insufficient.

I need to see at least another 50 TJS from current PAP revolt or quit.

I ask them to throw LHL from inside. Have a big fight inside. If can not throw LHL then form a new party to fight from outside. TJS scale is far too small now. Must grab 50~60 seats in Parliament House away from LHL.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the thread shows PAP brand really stinK's in SG alrwafy.

You PAPPIES have to ditch the Lee's , change Party name, change new Logo, ditch the White attire.

Repackage yourself.

Agenda and style must be different from LEE'S .

Or else won't sell.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tharman is a Jedi. If there was split within the PAP, he'd lead the breakaway faction. He's biding his time.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mutiny PAPPIES!

SG50 is the landmark timing.

Heavens show you the way already LEE'S given critical ailments and imminent deaths hy heavens already. Be with LEE'S still you go down with them together finished.

Save youselves!

Ditch them! Screw them! You had enough of them just like us.

You do your part, we vote you!

For SG50 understand?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tharman is a Jedi. If there was split within the PAP, he'd lead the breakaway faction. He's biding his time.

that would be considered a sith. only 2 siths exist: lord and apprentice. very tough to form a faction and compete for votes. must slash and burn to win the galaxy. only the galactic master supreme can achieve that. :p

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG voters, PSE make your ballot offers to motivate a PAP MUTINY.

WP is found eating money alike PAP any way. But regardless of that LEE'S rule must end according to heavens will.

Relay my msg to fellow voters.

Offer ballot to motivate PAP to ditch LHL from inside. Fight him down within PAP. If LHL is down you give vote to those who took him down. Offer ballot also to those who from new party after leaving PAP in the event LHL could not be removed from within PAP.

This is important. Give the assurance to show beyond doubt that you want change and end rule of Lee's.

SG50 is perfectly timed change. It happen to be Election year. Heaven gave LEE'S terminal ailments. WP became greedy like PAP. Still don't change we finish.

Call out to PAP ask them not to follow LEE'S to their graves. Ask them to turn back to us. Offer them your ballots.

LHL use money to buy your ballots, you use your ballots to buy over his party!

See ? He can do that so can we do this!

Majullah Singapura!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tos enjoying millions yrly will not rock the boat, 17k mp's are just there for free lunch and dinner so nothing will change within the PAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, Lee Hsien Loong still possess exceptional genes and royal blood... he will still have his coterie of ardent supporters, who will, for example, cover their mouths in shock when they hear that he has prostate cancer. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Simi lanjiao deal.. Another ball-less sinkie shit talking.. Got balls go protest lah.. Talk so much crap..

Deal ki lan deal.. Wah hahaha.. Ball-lessness showing everywhere.. The mor egoubtalk, the more ball-lessness I see in your post..

Go protest and kick PAP out.. Once and for all.. Why so ball-less to do it and spends hours here typing about deal.. Wah haha.

Deal your lanjiao deal.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simi lanjiao deal.. Another ball-less sinkie shit talking.. Got balls go protest lah.. Talk so much crap..

Deal ki lan deal.. Wah hahaha.. Ball-lessness showing everywhere.. The mor egoubtalk, the more ball-lessness I see in your post..

Go protest and kick PAP out.. Once and for all.. Why so ball-less to do it and spends hours here typing about deal.. Wah haha.

Deal your lanjiao deal.

What did Yr homelands protest achieved?

Anwar still locked up. Najib still rules.

HK protest alot achieved what?