• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGP first Angmo Prime Ministar?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
10580816_860780720651302_1542055827614641281_o.jpg

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
the farker like retarded leh.........either mocking the old zombie or for real.........

you obviously are very stupid or retarded and no morals at all. to compound it you are just a balless coward. Do not make fun of kids who did not asked to be born like that. He is an albino and and I am sure way smarter than you, an imbecile who does not even know the term. if you got any guts you should ask his father your question on his facebook. you are obviously one of those coward idiots who look "normal" outside but retarded inside.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
you obviously are very stupid or retarded and no morals at all. to compound it you are just a balless coward. Do not make fun of kids who did not asked to be born like that. He is an albino and and I am sure way smarter than you, an imbecile who does not even know the term. if you got any guts you should ask his father your question on his facebook. you are obviously one of those coward idiots who look "normal" outside but retarded inside.

That's one thing about these people. Making fun of spastic people, disabled, children etc online

But in real life probably have balls the size of a snow pea.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every time I see this albino, I am reminded that his poor mum was driven to take her own life by her evil father-in-law.

Albie if you're reading this message, you were only 5 days old when your mama killed herself in Grangeford condominium two days after she checked out from the hospital maternity ward with you.

Last edited:

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time I see this albino, I am reminded that his poor mum was driven to take her own life by her evil father-in-law.

Albie if you're reading this post, one afternoon your mama killed herself in Grangeford condominium two days after she checked out from the hospital maternity ward.

mother-in-law. She was the one.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the moralfags in this thread who are adamant that we should not make fun of an albino. :rolleyes: