• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My cny converstaions with relatives: Those who only read msm are blinded

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content...relatives-those-who-only-read-msm-are-blinded

[h=1]MY CNY CONVERSTAIONS WITH RELATIVES: THOSE WHO ONLY READ MSM ARE BLINDED[/h]

Post date:
21 Feb 2015 - 10:20am

Today, or was it yesterday, was an interesting day. I had posted on my timeline several conversations with some people at my place during the day.
Now the last chapter of that wonderful day.

Reunion dinner at a nice place. I met my sis in law's BF for the first time. 34yr old who works in a local bank...the one with a few vertical lines & a horizontal line. Nice, decent chap, compared to me la of course, most guys would hahaha

Anyway, as we chat, I found out he was educated in the mission schools & was from an independent school during his secondary yrs ended up in local uni.
So the conversation started:

Me: So, are you a PRO Gov or Oppie?
Him: Not really la
Me: Hello, either one la, u can tick 2 boxes when u vote ah?
Him: Ok pro gov
Me: Oh Y? You feel they did a good job
Him: Yes of course. Look at the island now?
Me: I noticed you took a cab here. You don't drive?
Him: No la, cars in SG so ex
Me: But you love the Gov, why you say so ex?
Him: It's ex what........
Me: So, you think COE is good though it's expensive?
Him: Yes, it controls the number of cars on the road
Me: Shakes my head. Young man, you are one lost sheep. Took out my phone & showed him the pic.....who will complain about making more money that one......his jaw dropped
Him: Is this for real? Where did you get this from?
Me: This old man was so & so I told him, and if this pic is false, the old man would have been sued!
Him: Wow
Me: Did you read abt SG median home wages went up?
Him: Yes, very refreshing achievement from our Gov.
Me: Again showed him the other half of the report that wasn't mentioned on the MSM. He looked shocked again

Him: Now this I didn't know
Me: Of course,election coming, and they love brainwashed people like you who believe only in MSM. But worry not, you are not a MINORITY in this state of mind
Him: Well, Oppies aren't that great, look at what they did in Aljunied GRC. That's disgusting
Me: You are not wrong, neither are you right. I directed his attn to the AGO website & all the reports were there in PDF. You can see his face starting to change the more he read on
Him: OMG, and why was there no mention abt this?
Me: If you were whites, would you? Credibility at stake hor!
Him: Ya, you are right
Me: Young man, there're always 2 sides of the coin in everything. Put in an effort to find the truth. Don't take anything you read in it's entirety.
The night ended, everyone was so full from the sumptuous dinner.
In the car on our way home, I told myself, PAP will be in power again after this round. I made the right choice!

Li Leewah
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/NaBuLei/posts/1416151938679380