• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Budget 2015

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
[HWZ] 2015 Budget is the WORST budget ever in the history of Singapore.

Source from fuckwarezone forum

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...st-budget-ever-history-singapore-4976206.html

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [HWZ] 2015 Budget is the WORST budget ever in the history of Singapore.

lidat ...

tis year got no erection oredi ... :o

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GST Vouchers Scheme

gst-voicher-scheme-data.jpg

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Petrol duty rates up, but offset by one-off road tax rebate

A very creative way to milk eternally from the Sinkies. That's why I'd always say I don't even need to lift a finger to "fix the Sinkies". The PAP is doing that for me 24/7.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Source from fuckwarezone forum

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...st-budget-ever-history-singapore-4976206.html

PAP has committed political suicide.

1) Population White Paper.

2) Yang Yin.

3) Little India riot (and subsequent alcohol ban).

4) Fernvale columbarium.

5) Budget 2015.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Me thinks white scums secret weapon will be to seize back lost wards via ILLEEGAL Town council tactic.....
So they not worried at all about losing the next GE.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP has committed political suicide.

1) Population White Paper.

2) Yang Yin.

3) Little India riot (and subsequent alcohol ban).

4) Fernvale columbarium.

5) Budget 2015.

PAP did the following which ensured that PAP would continue to rule for another few more decades

1) Bringing Singapore from Third World to First

2) Ensuring that Singapore is built on meritocracy, instead of granting special favours based on race and religion like Malaysia

3) Choosing English as our first language, and not the chink or m&d language

4) Ensuring that the median sinkie household income holds steady at around $8k a month

5) Use of grassroots and industrial tripartite partnership to ensure harmony between government, mainstream media and the ordinary sinkie citizens

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have to say FUCK UP BUDGET!!!:oIo:

If erection this year I will vote for oppi!!!:mad:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

rejoice.............bad news for PAP is good news for opposition mah.............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: GST Vounchers

wah.....i got leh.............my mom also got leh..........i told her it was a good idea to sell our Sentosa Cove bungalow to buy 2-rm flat..........and i'm right !

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The FAP Traitors are increasing petrol tax to make up for the revenue lost from falling oil prices. But will they lower the petrol tax when the oil price increases again?

Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam also announced that the Carbon Emission Vehicle Scheme, which sees rebates given out with purchase of environmentally-friendly cars based on their emission levels, will be extended for two years, until Jun 30, 2017.
oil-prices-are-expected.jpg
(AFP/Prakash Singh)

SINGAPORE: Petrol duty rates are set to increase, but this increase in expenditure for drivers will be partially offset by a one-off road tax rebate, Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam announced in his Budget 2015 speech on Monday (Feb 23).
Petrol duty rates are set to rise by S$0.20 for premium grade petrol, and by S$0.15 for intermediate grade petrol, Mr Tharman said. This adds up to a petrol duty rate of S$0.64 and S$0.56 per litre for premium and intermediate grade petrol respectively.
However, vehicle owners will enjoy a one-year road tax rebate. The rebate will be 20 per cent for cars, 60 per cent for motorcycles and 100 per cent for commercial vehicles.
"There will be some pain, some gain," said Mr Tharman, in announcing the measures.
The Deputy Prime Minister also announced that the Carbon Emission Vehicle Scheme, which sees rebates given out with purchase of environmentally-friendly cars based on their emission levels, will be extended for two years, until Jun 30, 2017. There will be refinements to encourage a further shift to greener cars, he added.
The Early Turnover Scheme will also be enhanced from August this year to further encourage the replacement of older commercial vehicles with greener vehicles, he announced.

- CNA/es

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP is an environment-friendly government. They want sinkies to drive less and use the public transport more often. Not many green governments around the world these days.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 50% rebate on personal income for middle-income workers

Sinkies should brace themselves for a GST increase from 7% to 10% :smile:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Higher salary ceiling, more contributions for older workers among CPF changes

This scheme feels like getting more funds for cpf rather than helping middle income to save.
You're smart and I hope that daft Sinkies can see through your lens.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey JohnTan, have you taken your medicine ? Or still barking at the wrong tree ? LOL :biggrin:

eKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who did the forummers in HWZ voted for in 2011?