• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zeroo Exposed

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam Leong is my dad. Other than that, I have no other relatives in this forum.

image.php
with a face like this I pity whoever is your relative.

mine not so bad ... at least it looks like Davis' brother :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Blaszczykowski

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buffon vs. Reus | Head to Head Interview | PUMA Football

Click on subtittles / CC

PUMA recently launched its latest football campaign Head To Head. As the two international players battle it out on Tuesday night, Marco Reus will wear the new PUMA evoSPEED 1.3 football boot for extra manoeuvrability and speed, whilst Gianluigi Buffon wears the new evoPOWER 1.2 that provides him with additional kicking power when protecting the goal of Juventus.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
What shame? The oppies here are the one with no shame, they gang up to cyber bully a young man just becos he wished LKY well. They got the wrong person and in self denial and continue with their plot.
Pathetic :biggrin:

To me u shameless dog with a retard ugly face.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First you need to expose the right guy in order to expose his family members :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sam I demand this thread to be delete immediately!

MM, please recover soon! Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can see the fruits of your hardwork in SG50.
Are you Davis Koh? Not bad woh, your statement garnered over 450 likes sial...

vDACc9w.png

c9Qb7HZ.png

[video=youtube;3EVzoolYugA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EVzoolYugA[/video]

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
At this rate, Zero a.k.a Davis Koh will heve to take SBS Bus 43...

Don't worry, Jason Chua will take care of Davis's mental well being :p:p:p

Did anyone noticed both camped at this thread till the wee hours after the exposè?