• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zeroo Exposed

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MM, please recover soon! Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can see the fruits of your hardwork in SG50.

Are you Davis Koh? Not bad woh, your statement garnered over 450 likes sial...

vDACc9w.png

Great detective work by brother zhihau.
Bro, a tiger for you.

247239489545117e8e94199_original.

orx9FTj.jpg

87ZAISp.jpg

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A young man like you should not waste time supporting oppoisition. Good for u. Hail PAP.

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam I demand this thread to be delete immediately!

Zeroo,

Now you know how it feels, eh?

NOW YOU KNOW how it feels to be cyber-exposed and cyber-bullied, eh?

Last time when I attended SDP anniversary, you go and take my photo and PhotoShop with Lady Gaga's hairdo, and then put me together with LaMei with my arms around her.

You and GMS think its funny huh? I think its damn lame and damn stupid.

By the way that Lady gaga photoshop was damn amateur. Please lah, improve your skill first before you come and make fun of people. At least put in some effort.

You were formerly from the Worker's Party. When you never stay with Opposition, you instead go over to PAP side? REALLY SAND DUNE OF THE SAHARA.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zeroo,

Now you know how it feels, eh?

NOW YOU KNOW how it feels to be cyber-exposed and cyber-bullied, eh?

Last time when I attended SDP anniversary, you go and take my photo and PhotoShop with Lady Gaga's hairdo, and then put me together with LaMei with my arms around her.

You and GMS think its funny huh? I think its damn lame and damn stupid.

By the way that Lady gaga photoshop was damn amateur. Please lah, improve your skill first before you come and make fun of people. At least put in some effort.

You were formerly from the Worker's Party. When you never stay with Opposition, you instead go over to PAP side? REALLY SAND DUNE OF THE SAHARA.
Ni kong simi lan jiao?? I still got hundreds of your Geylang FR archive in my hard disk :biggrin: Kai xin mah?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now we have a bunch of Opposition lunatics here fighting with themselves.

Clowns. Cannyou even trust these people if ever they get voted in office? Clowns...