• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Former Singapore premier Lee Kuan Yew on ‘mechanical ventilation’ in intensive ca

I urge all of you to go to your places of worship this weekend and pray hard for our leader Lee Kuan Yew to make a full recovery. Request that the divine powers take away ten years of your lives or your parents' lives in order to let MM Lee Kuan Yew live longer.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Former Singapore premier Lee Kuan Yew on ‘mechanical ventilation’ in intensive ca

I urge all of you to go to your places of worship this weekend and pray hard for our leader Lee Kuan Yew to make a full recovery. Request that the divine powers take away ten years of your lives or your parents' lives in order to let MM Lee Kuan Yew live longer.

Why don't you just go and sacrifice your pathetic life for him. That way, the rest of us need not be bothered.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: All Lee Kuan Yew extended Family Members are rushing back to Singapore

The richest family in Singapore are such cheap bastards they will only serve free air. Look at Gecko's wake. Thousands line up outside the Istana to see her shrivelled corpse, and got nasi lemak meh? Water also don't have.

this time father of a nation leh! sure, at least 50 cents bundoong la

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't you just go and sacrifice your pathetic life for him. That way, the rest of us need not be bothered.

I'm already sacrificing my pathetic life for MM Lee Kuan Yew. As peasants' lives are not as valuable as our great leader's life, I believe we need more peasants to sacrifice their life spans to ensure MM Lee Kuan Yew lives to 150 years old. Please go down to your place of worship with your parents right now.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The old vampire has aready sucked us dry lah

Sporean guys have already sacrificed 2+ years & all that time doing in-camp ,IPPT,... The unfortunate ones paid with their lives. Also got COE, road tax, gst, maid levy, CPF, water conservation tax,.......etc, etc

Good riddance to bad rubbish:rolleyes:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

The old vampire has aready sucked us dry lah

Sporean guys have already sacrificed 2+ years & all that time doing in-camp ,IPPT,... The unfortunate ones paid with their lives. Also got COE, road tax, gst, maid levy, CPF, water conservation tax,.......etc, etc

Good riddance to bad rubbish:rolleyes:

Please bro, without Lee Kuan Yew there can be no Singapore. We will be working as laborers on board ships or maids in other countries. Be grateful and offer your lfe as a sacrifice for MM Lee's longevity.

ShaoKahn

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm already sacrificing my pathetic life for MM Lee Kuan Yew. As peasants' lives are not as valuable as our great leader's life, I believe we need more peasants to sacrifice their life spans to ensure MM Lee Kuan Yew lives to 150 years old. Please go down to your place of worship with your parents right now.

:eek::eek::eek:

29ngrch.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please bro, without Lee Kuan Yew there can be no Singapore. We will be working as laborers on board ships or maids in other countries. Be grateful and offer your lfe as a sacrifice for MM Lee's longevity.

fuck your Japanese Kempeitai translator aka traitor lah. he has to answer to Yanluowang for his decades of sins and wrongdoings very very soon...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Communication.

11014631_10205572838173455_2628988986941206871_n.jpg

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

The richest family in Singapore are such cheap bastards they will only serve free air. Look at Gecko's wake. Thousands line up outside the Istana to see her shrivelled corpse, and got nasi lemak meh? Water also don't have.

The air wasn't free. It was prepaid by the asses lining up.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is PAP Breached Advanced Medical Directive (AMD) To Extract Political Mileage?

10393691_10203623535044698_206373290300630509_n.jpg

11020225_10203613775640719_3587966409366898295_n.jpg

Since old fart had an AMD done, why is he kept on a mechanical ventilator.

Does that mean that the AMD is was not carry out or old fart's suffering prolong to extract political mileage?

Just google mechanical ventilator, you can see tons of graphics of people on mechanical ventilator with tubes inserted.

resizedimage600448-IMG1090a.jpg

fig12.jpg

ventilator-95f4ae7c.gif

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is PAP Breached Advanced Medical Directive (AMD) To Extract Political Mileage?

he should be kept alive as far as possible so he can stand trial when the next erection is over.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The air wasn't free. It was prepaid by the asses lining up.

Air is free lah. That is why the hakka Jew Lee Con You linger around until 91 so he can breath as much of it as possible.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Old Fart Truly has the most UNFILIAL children in the world

I guess Lee Con You was a bad father as well as a dictator and greedy corrupt fuck. Look at this, he has been warded in hospital for more than 2 weeks. His immediate family should have been on bedside vigil all the way. Every family that I know including my own, stopped everything they did to spend time at patriarch's bedside. Even if Old Fart woke up for a few minutes a day, its worth it just to talk to him and let him see the face of his children and grandchildren and know that they are right there. The only time you are not at the hospital is to go home and bath and sleep and eat. Other than that, you are at the bedside every day for 12 hours or more. Even relatives and friends who visit will want to talk to you.

Currently, Gay Loong has 2 deputy PMs (Tharman and Teo Chee Hean), in addition, he has 2 other Ministers helping him in the PMO (Grace Fu and Iswaran). For fucks sake, some one tell him to go and spend his father's remaining time at his bedside. U telling me this country is so incompetently run that the absence of Gay Loong for 1 month will result in ruin for us? Trust me, no one believes that Gay Loong is that talented a PM. The country and the people will understand and even respect him if he said "Look, I am taking a leave of absence for 1 month to spend the time with my father at his deathbed. In my absence, the country will be competently run by ......." After all, he had asshole cancer and went for surgery and the country did not fall apart. People will marvel what a filial son he is. But oh no, this fuck is running around hosting a tea for the Sultan of Johore yesterday? WTF? SUltan of Johore more important than his father? ANd a few days before that, he had a CNY lunch with retired MPs!!

Do people not see that if someone does not even care about his own father, what are the chances he will care about the rank and file singaporeans? He is one cold bastard, make no mistake about it. SInkies will get charity from him when you get blood from a stone. As for his siblings, I don't even want to say. As they say in the SAF "Nothing heard, out"

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Old Fart Truly has the most UNFILIAL children in the world

Latest post on Pinky's facebook is about "Why No One Agrees on the Color of This Dress".

He has the mood to post this rubbish while his dad is on the verge of going anytime.

pl1qs7x.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Old Fart Truly has the most UNFILIAL children in the world

You were obviously a neglected child. :rolleyes: