• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LKY up lorry already

Did he repent for the CPF ponzi scam before the plug is pulled?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Bro,
my bottle of Pinot Noir is chilled and ready, yours?

haha bro zhihau, for such an important occasion, it would be better to open some vintage champagne.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

They like the 'exotic' look. Dark skin, flat nose, thick lips... that's their thang.

and small "single eye lid" eyes

and, with respect, in my opinion, very unappealing

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

haha bro zhihau, for such an important occasion, it would be better to open some vintage champagne.

Bro,
I'm but an ordinary sinkie sheep, can only afford cheap cheap red from DFS :o:o:o

Froggi

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will sound my car horn for 1 min as a mark of "respect" once they announce!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro,
I'm but an ordinary sinkie sheep, can only afford cheap cheap red from DFS :o:o:o

Brother, you are just humble.
I can only afford the very reasonable under Cdn$10 a bottle, for example, some Italian wine are decent at about $8, Chilean wine used to be under $10 some 20 years ago, but has been selling at more than $15 a bottle.
In Toronto, we can find many good bottles at under $20.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro,
my bottle of Pinot Noir is chilled and ready, yours?

Regretfully I don't drink hard liquor but if we have such an important occasion as the death of the old fart, I do feel like doing some special celebration :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was thinking of doing that but unfortunately I now no longer drive:o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have one of those horns that play a musical tune.

[video=youtube;fQDmkdJidcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQDmkdJidcY[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Must be People's Association dog start rumor one ! They want to see internet users reaction !

Why do they care about Internet users' reaction? They should instead spend time to rehearse for crying sessions, and the mainstream media should do the finishing touches on various tribute shows. :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Who's that asshole who costs me this tonight? knn

Froggi

Alfrescian
Loyal

not me. zeroo.

u can zero your weapon on him, please.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

FAP Ibs crying alone is simply an insult .... how about practising stabbing and killself

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I heard that TTS is full again e.g. patient are backed up in the corridors of the ICU wards.

LKY might be at SGH but he is taking up valuable space & resources at the hospitals & at 91+ the prognosis is poor. He should just go home to wait to rejoin his wife

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

brother [joetys],

Impressive, with such a bottle of vintage from 2004.
Please send one glass of it my way.