• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will we see this in the demise of Lee Kuan Yew?

Ah Frog,,,u should say,,'will we ever see THE demise of Old fart',,I just wonder where he will go,,been waiting 20 years,,,and still waiting

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

Hello brother, if my memory serves me well, Mr. Lee has not conducted or attended Meet the People sessions for a very long time. In the old days, Prof Koo Tsai Kee was performing MTP sessions for Mr. Lee.
I do not know who replaced Koo after he retired from politics.

Lang jeow lor. This type of work also outsourced. Did hevcall for 3 quots?' Why ask Khoo bugger? His friend? Why not get blanga. Cheaper better n faster

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If our Founding Father dies, I am keeping my doors locked and myself heavily armed. Without PAP in charge, Singapore may descend into anarchy as the opposition supporters take this chance to riot and purge. That's why we need PAP in charge.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The 'grassroots crying brigade' had better start doing some rehearsals now. Because this is a SG50 year, if you cry loud and hard enough you may be entitled to NTUC vouchers or more Pioneer Generation benefits. :wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dictator of S'pore, Lee Con You in hospital for severe pneumonia, dying soon. Yip

brother [xing guy],

Thank you for the info.
I am a non-resident, and was lazy to google.

Wish you a Happy and Prosperous Lunar Chinese New Year, if you are celebrating.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

rajahcover.jpg

Lee%2BKuan%2BYew%2BMeet%2Bthe%2BPeople%2BSession.JPG

In other words, as a MP LKY is a useless piece of shit. Instead of graciously retiring, he takes up one precious slot in the GRC... only because he's some sort of a 'founding father'. Yeah, too old to attend MPS sessions, but never too old to plant trees, write books, talk shit about other countries etc. :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Ah Frog,,,u should say,,'will we ever see THE demise of Old fart',,I just wonder where he will go,,been waiting 20 years,,,and still waiting

Could be sooner than you are thinking now. When the fucking fluid floods his lungs it'll all be over for this evil old fart, how much fluid can they drain it'll stick all over the lungs and block it dead.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: breaking news

stressful time for mgmt, doctors n staff!!!!!!!!!!!11 Poor souls

Pinoys do duty during CNY period. Local Sinkie Chinese on CNY, ATBs balik kampong to mainland China to celebrate 春节.

The top doctors should already know they have been selected for 'special duty', they are mentally prepared.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

brother [xing guy],

Thank you for the info.
I am a non-resident, and was lazy to google.

Wish you a Happy and Prosperous Lunar Chinese New Year, if you are celebrating.

No problem.

Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous Goat Year too.

LKY has the longest absenteeism record in parliament and yet he is collecting salary (taxpayer's money) till now.

There is link in the picture below and you'll see how netizens have come up with the chart.

Main stream media has become PAP's propaganda mouthpiece. So do not expect anything negative about PAP to be publish.

Do help to spread the word in the country in you are in.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In other words, as a MP LKY is a useless piece of shit. Instead of graciously retiring, he takes up one precious slot in the GRC... only because he's some sort of a 'founding father'. Yeah, too old to attend MPS sessions, but never too old to plant trees, write books, talk shit about other countries etc. :rolleyes:
in other countries, 1st world some more, once u no longer in politics, u are jsut an ordinary citizen
in this country, we have to be more than eteranlly grateful

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If our Founding Father dies, I am keeping my doors locked and myself heavily armed. Without PAP in charge, Singapore may descend into anarchy as the opposition supporters take this chance to riot and purge. That's why we need PAP in charge.

Make sure they are of excellent qualities and remember to send your sisters off to N.Korea before your FF dies...which is imminent. I'll be camping outside your house.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes you might. After all there is such a thing as national hysteria. Look at the outpouring of grief for Princess Diana. In any case LKY himself won't care a damn. He never enjoyed public monuments and false acclaim. I respect him for that. We can disagree with people but ugly behaviour only reflects on ourselves. That's why I admire the measured approach of the WP. They don't let their enemies drag them down to their level.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in other countries, 1st world some more, once u no longer in politics, u are jsut an ordinary citizen
in this country, we have to be more than eteranlly grateful

Don't forget now, this is ThisLeeLand.

Anything leelated to the FamiLee is possible in ThisLeeLand under the Leegime.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no offence bro,,,but 'where have i heard that before?' anyway,,Gong Hei Fatt Choi,,,,happy goat year

Could be sooner than you are thinking now. When the fucking fluid floods his lungs it'll all be over for this evil old fart, how much fluid can they drain it'll stick all over the lungs and block it dead.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Madam Kwa Geok Choo did more for Singapore than Ong Teng Cheong and Toh Chin Chye.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Madam Kwa Geok Choo did more for Singapore than Ong Teng Cheong and Toh Chin Chye.

The previous ones on the list 开国, Kwa Geok Choo 开腿. She gained much merit and thus fully deserved a state funeral. :biggrin: