• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: The Last Leaf Has Fallen

PMO has announced on its website that former Singapore Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew has died today 5.30pm at SGH. He was 91.

Negative. That picture was a doctored image, original shows it's for KGC.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Last Leaf Has Fallen

Foreign media report liao.

11076271_10205258477596902_1702804231926353691_n.jpg

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jit bai tua tiao liao It went international this oppie at least 20yrs jail 24 str

singapore got mourn meh? all waiting to pop champagne

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LKY up lorry already

was at blk 1-9..
it was usually quiet except for a reporter camping somewhere outside near blk 6.
the reporter has all his apparatus ready

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jit bai tua tiao liao It went international this oppie at least 20yrs jail 24 str

could be worst than 20 yrs 20 strokes. The organs might be digged out to serve as punishment and transplant to old fart if can LOL LOL

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Think cancel SG50 celebrations lah.........return the people's money that is to be used in SG50 celebrations.
This is the only right thing to do. Don't waste money.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Prime Minister's Office lodging police report over below fake statement about Mr Lee Kuan Yew

CKYuXus.jpg

Goodness gracious ... very bad to do a fake post whoever it is. I couldn't take my dinner ...sad... now I am too angry to eat.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

was at blk 1-9..
it was usually quiet except for a reporter camping somewhere outside near blk 6.
the reporter has all his apparatus ready

As usual all the fap ibs were at duxton hill flapping with pinoy hookers waiting for good news to happen before shooting their loads into her breasts

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The grassroots bros and sis are gonna help the police hunt down the bastard who started this hoax!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goodness gracious ... very bad to do a fake post whoever it is. I couldn't take my dinner ...sad... now I am too angry to eat.

This one i agree..not a very cool way to do it..

to the guy who do it, come on lah... grow up leh..to do this is kind of fucked up...

you caused everyone to get worked out for nothing , including the news agencies of other countries..