• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY in ICU thread.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Old Fart Truly has the most UNFILIAL children in the world

I guess Lee Con You was a bad father as well as a dictator and greedy corrupt fuck. Look at this, he has been warded in hospital for more than 2 weeks. His immediate family should have been on bedside vigil all the way. Every family that I know including my own, stopped everything they did to spend time at patriarch's bedside. Even if Old Fart woke up for a few minutes a day, its worth it just to talk to him and let him see the face of his children and grandchildren and know that they are right there. The only time you are not at the hospital is to go home and bath and sleep and eat. Other than that, you are at the bedside every day for 12 hours or more. Even relatives and friends who visit will want to talk to you.

Currently, Gay Loong has 2 deputy PMs (Tharman and Teo Chee Hean), in addition, he has 2 other Ministers helping him in the PMO (Grace Fu and Iswaran). For fucks sake, some one tell him to go and spend his father's remaining time at his bedside. U telling me this country is so incompetently run that the absence of Gay Loong for 1 month will result in ruin for us? Trust me, no one believes that Gay Loong is that talented a PM. The country and the people will understand and even respect him if he said "Look, I am taking a leave of absence for 1 month to spend the time with my father at his deathbed. In my absence, the country will be competently run by ......." After all, he had asshole cancer and went for surgery and the country did not fall apart. People will marvel what a filial son he is. But oh no, this fuck is running around hosting a tea for the Sultan of Johore yesterday? WTF? SUltan of Johore more important than his father? ANd a few days before that, he had a CNY lunch with retired MPs!!

Do people not see that if someone does not even care about his own father, what are the chances he will care about the rank and file singaporeans? He is one cold bastard, make no mistake about it. SInkies will get charity from him when you get blood from a stone. As for his siblings, I don't even want to say. As they say in the SAF "Nothing heard, out"

Your version of filial and their version of filial is different.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is PAP Breached Advanced Medical Directive (AMD) To Extract Political Mileage?

How about the one, he profess to do, when lowered....

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is PAP Breached Advanced Medical Directive (AMD) To Extract Political Mileage?

'......and it is unlikely that I will recover.....". There is always an escape clause.....:biggrin:

Maybe the doctors thinks he will recover..... therefore they are keeping true to the AMD.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

How do u know they were not there? Matter of Fact is you dont even know when he was warded until it was reported in the news
so dont big up your "knowledge" claiming to know what is happening.

and being filial isnt ONLY abt being with your love ones when they are sick.. it is spending time with them when they are healthy and more.
Bigot dumbass like yourself will never understand it. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

The only time you are not at the hospital is to go home and bath and sleep and eat. Other than that, you are at the bedside every day for 12 hours or more. Even relatives and friends who visit will want to talk to you.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

A person who greeds for power and still wants his son to have the same leadership qualities like himself CANNOT be a good father.

The son practically lives under the father's shadow ( so much for leadership qualities ) and even after he is gone, the shadow still haunts him for life.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

养不教,父之过 Boh lang ka see

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL is already making plans to join his old man with postrate cancer. Better to enjoy himself first not much das left to be PM GE is coming soon.

He knows he will be oust out in AMK GRC this GE, jiak hong as much as he can.

I guess Lee Con You was a bad father as well as a dictator and greedy corrupt fuck. Look at this, he has been warded in hospital for more than 2 weeks. His immediate family should have been on bedside vigil all the way. Every family that I know including my own, stopped everything they did to spend time at patriarch's bedside. Even if Old Fart woke up for a few minutes a day, its worth it just to talk to him and let him see the face of his children and grandchildren and know that they are right there. The only time you are not at the hospital is to go home and bath and sleep and eat. Other than that, you are at the bedside every day for 12 hours or more. Even relatives and friends who visit will want to talk to you.

Currently, Gay Loong has 2 deputy PMs (Tharman and Teo Chee Hean), in addition, he has 2 other Ministers helping him in the PMO (Grace Fu and Iswaran). For fucks sake, some one tell him to go and spend his father's remaining time at his bedside. U telling me this country is so incompetently run that the absence of Gay Loong for 1 month will result in ruin for us? Trust me, no one believes that Gay Loong is that talented a PM. The country and the people will understand and even respect him if he said "Look, I am taking a leave of absence for 1 month to spend the time with my father at his deathbed. In my absence, the country will be competently run by ......." After all, he had asshole cancer and went for surgery and the country did not fall apart. People will marvel what a filial son he is. But oh no, this fuck is running around hosting a tea for the Sultan of Johore yesterday? WTF? SUltan of Johore more important than his father? ANd a few days before that, he had a CNY lunch with retired MPs!!

Do people not see that if someone does not even care about his own father, what are the chances he will care about the rank and file singaporeans? He is one cold bastard, make no mistake about it. SInkies will get charity from him when you get blood from a stone. As for his siblings, I don't even want to say. As they say in the SAF "Nothing heard, out"

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

If kena HOTA sure disconnect immediately. Where got so much taxpayers dollars to support such expensive treatment?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

The son practically lives under the father's shadow ( so much for leadership qualities ) and even after he is gone, the shadow still haunts him for life.

Look at how Xi and Obama casually skips SG for visits :p:p:p
Don't think Pinky is well regarded in the world stage :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

If kena HOTA sure disconnect immediately. Where got so much taxpayers dollars to support such expensive treatment?

This is NOTHING compared to what Santa Claus Ho had swindled you out of those returns from using your CPF as investments.

Btw, this is a drop in the ocean even compared to what Santa Claus Ho had lost...

and that is also part of your money!!!!!LoLoLoL

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

they will just buat bodoh and dont say anything.

if oppsotion, will be big questions

they really think people are stupid

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about the one, he profess to do, when lowered....
exactly.

after getting conned for decades, i failed to see how any1 could still believe old white scum or any other white scum.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't think Pinky is well regarded in the world stage :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
go usa 2 insult chinese ... everybody oso wanna avoid ze plague ...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

we fully expect Xi, Obama and Putin to fall in at Ah Kong's funeral, no excuses for skipping that. :o

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PM see white and gold, no wonder he shoot bird in SAF.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

we fully expect Xi, Obama and Putin to fall in at Ah Kong's funeral, no excuses for skipping that. :o

You siao?
Send the obligatory template condolences and arrow the local ambassador to attend will settle it.....