• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao confirmed for 2 May

Floyd Mayweather will fight Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas on 2 May in what promises to be the richest bout in the history of boxing.
American Mayweather, 37, and Filipino Pacquiao, 36, are considered to be the best two fighters of their generation.
Mayweather's WBC and WBA welterweight titles and Pacquiao's WBO belt will be on the line at the MGM Grand.
Mayweather is unbeaten in 47 professional fights; Pacquiao has 57 wins and five losses from 64 contests.
The fight is expected to generate as much as £162m ($250m). The most lucrative fight in history is thought to be Mayweather's bout against Saul Alvarez in 2013, which made an estimated £97m.
Mayweather-Pacquiao is also expected to break the record for pay-per-view buys in the United States. The current record of 2.4 million was set when Mayweather fought fellow American Oscar de la Hoya in 2007.
Mayweather wrote on his webpage: "What the world has been waiting for has arrived. Mayweather vs Pacquiao on May 2, 2015 is a done deal.
"This will be the biggest event in the history of the sport. Boxing fans and sports fans around the world will witness greatness on May 2.

Pacquiao said: "I am very happy that Floyd Mayweather and I can give the fans the fight they have wanted for so many years.
"They have waited long enough and they deserve it. It is an honour to be part of this historic event.
"I dedicate this fight to all the fans who willed this fight to happen and, as always, to bring glory to the Philippines and my fellow Filipinos around the world."
Mayweather said "giving the fans what they want is always my main focus".
He added: "I am the best ever and this fight will be another opportunity to showcase my skills and do what I do best, which is win.
"Manny is going to try to do what 47 before him failed to do, but he won't be successful. He will be number 48."
Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach, said: "Floyd should enjoy being the A-side while he can. Because on May 2, Manny is going to put him on his backside."
Mayweather and Pacquiao met for the first time at a basketball game in Miami in January, when they exchanged telephone numbers.
Mayweather is regarded by many as the finest technician and tactician in boxing, while Pacquiao has built his career on a more aggressive style.

Pacquiao beat Chris Algieri on a unanimous points decision in his most recent fight in November, but lost twice in 2013 - to Timothy Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez.
Mayweather, whose unbeaten record stretches back to 1996, has won his past five bouts on points, most recently a rematch with Marcos Maidana in September.
British welterweight Amir Khan, who wants to fights Mayweather and also held talks with Pacquiao in January, said before the bout was announced that it is "not going to be what people expect".
He told the Daily Mail on Thursday: "Four years ago it would have been a massive fight because both of them were at their peak. It might have gone past that now.
"It will be a good fight for a couple of rounds. I think it will go the distance but that Mayweather will win by unanimous decision."

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing against Pacman per se but hope he get his butt kicked....
Can't stand those pesky pinoys keep harping and riding on their only claim to fame

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his skill gone down since he became a politician.

he is going to lose. i will celebratewith champagne to see pinoy cry like a baby.