• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulation Ms Tin Pei Lin! It's SG50 baby!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect the hubby is a cuckold. The fat ass husband so busy carrying Gay Loong's balls, where he got time to fornicate. Just wait till the baby come out. If it has a dark complexion, then I suspect she fucked an apuneh or mat.

WTF!.... why do we bother, she had sex or not? what gay loong's balls...one is missing already ( the operation was successful), the other never there..ha ha ha ha...MP has to repent for a MP that will not be there for how many months? & claim benefits , all paid by all the residents...ha ha ha ha

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good news.
PAP will take care and protect you and your baby.
We make sure you get big taxpayer funded angpow for producing a PAP kid to keep the party alive.
Staying loyal to PAP has its rewards.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect the hubby is a cuckold. The fat ass husband so busy carrying Gay Loong's balls, where he got time to fornicate. Just wait till the baby come out. If it has a dark complexion, then I suspect she fucked an apuneh or mat.

No lah, just claim that the baby is the reincarnation of Justice Bao (or Subhas Anandan).

Men, never sign the birth certificate before you have done a DNA paternity test on the baby. Never assume. Some women are deceitful like Zhu Yingtai. :wink:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10951436_660733687369150_6508539697726103927_n.jpg