• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ilegal slef legalised drug lord descendants wish Chinese people CNY i CHinese woh!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless drug trafficker and drug lord Brit send their monarchy descendants (Queen Victoria regime) to say sorry to the Chinese for their illegal drug trafficking trades, lootings, caused 6 million Chinese killed opium war with them.

Let's see if they will say to return the stolen looted treasures to China, apologized and return $60M pound in damages China had to pay them for the war.

LONDON - Britain's Prince William published a video message on Wednesday to send his good wishes for the Chinese New Year ahead of his first visit to China.

After a brief greeting in Mandarin Chinese, Prince William said:

"Warmest wishes to you all in the Year of the Sheep. Chinese New Year is a special time for people around the world and I am very pleased to be visiting China soon."

The prince, officially known as the Duke of Cambridge, talked about his upcoming royal visit to China and how he will launch the Great Festival of Creativity which marks the start of a year of cultural exchange between China and Britain.

"China has a long and distinguished cultural heritage, and I am proud to say that we in Britain have a well-learned reputation for innovation," he said.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2015-02/19/content_19620979.htm