• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chao chee buy.. Uneducated chinks burning paper during midnight

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck those chee buy sinkie Chink.. Everytime pollute the air.. You got your Chink new year, you start by polluting the air?

Why don't you go and burn your own house?

You celebrate the new year by polluting the environment.. Fuck you all uneducated chinks.. Wanna follow tradition, pls use some brain lah.

Fucking stupid..

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck those chee buy sinkie Chink.. Everytime pollute the air.. You got your Chink new year, you start by polluting the air?

You celebrate the new year by polluting the environment.. Fuck you all uneducated chinks.. Wanna follow tradition, pls use some brain lah.

Fucking stupid..

hmm.
the burning joss paper is not related to cny.
becos after midnite is chu yi..(first lunar day of the month)

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't stay there.. I am In Australia right now.. My friend complain to me..

It amazes me how Opposition low IQs behave. :smile: HUAT AH. PAP HUAT AH!

Ah Meng...still waiting for your PM. You can already see for yourself the stupidity of the people whom you have supported. Time to switch sides. Huat ah!!!

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking stupid..
U a indian or bayi?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Fucking stupid..

Well said. I have added to your points.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's the dumbest thing you do... by the way gong xi fatt choy. please up my point for you to get good luck.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking stupid..

dont be stupid.. they did that to wake you up in case you go into sleep eternally. now that you are awake, it means you are not dead. so go and thank you neighbors for saving your life and be grateful enough to bequeath all your properties to them or me, just in case they failed to wake you up the next time around

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I mean how stupid can chinks get???

You welcome your chink new year...fine.. why do activities that harm the environment to celebrate it.. I just do not understand..

Maybe a higher level individual just do not understand the behaviour of primitive creatures. It just cannot use logic to view them.. If you use stupidity to see them, then it makes some sense.

What is the fucking use of burning the paper???? The only thing that comes out from burning is the destruction of environment.. Air pollution and ashes littering all over... Even if you do it in the bin, it will be littered around too.

So chink celebrate the new year by burning papers...why don't chinks celebrate new year by burning themselves..When you are no more there, we have less stupid human walking on earth.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear tonyfag,

these dumbass uneducated chinks following their tradition is the same as u following ur vegetarian tradition and drinking ur soursop juice.

i thought u should have mutual understanding of each other.it takes a primitive idiot to understand the other.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
lang jeow lor... Xtians then dumbfark. suka suka anyhow call a faceless anoymous person who has been reduced to dust as father. never even verify through DNA.

calle me father lah, i give you 4D number at least got chance to hit 1st prize. if not see my mood, maybe will give you $2 angpow. your "father" can give you angpow boh?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie Chinks stupidity

images+(3).jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fire.jpg

One commenter wrote: “Hey Arnold, are you really that dumb to inculcate your kid and his dumber friends into doing something that silly? Come on, PSLE is just a freaking small stepping stone of a kid’s life! Gonna burned down the whole of National Library when your kid grad from his PhD?”

Educational resources are useless for sinkie loser chinks..Don't waste such resources and just burnt yourself to death.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie Chinks stupidity

images+(3).jpg

dont be dumb lah. alrdy pinkie and co has been telling you. sinkie economies depends on external factors. this is external factor lor. the more you burn, the better the economy is. the more they cut down on burning, the economy will go into a stalemate, then a slippery slope. when that happens, they will not blame themselves but blame external factors.

you want your dotter, mother, wife and nieces to be maids in other countries? then you better help to burn more. the more the merrier.