• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo apologises to ex-husband Glenn Ong

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
jamie-yeo-1-e1424144429369.jpg

After keeping it within her for the past six years, Mediacorp DJ Jamie Yeo has admitted that it was her fault that her marriage with ex DJ Glenn Ong broke down in 2009.

The 37-year-old told 8 Days:

“Let’s not pretend that things won’t get awkward if I were to return when he’s still there. He’s my ex and things would be awkward. I don’t think I’ve said it before, but our break-up [in 2009] was my fault and I’m really sorry for it. You can put that down on record.”

Funny that the hot mama decided to issue an apology through a magazine rather than in person. At least, Millennials break up via text, which is really much more personal.

And to mark her return to Mediacorp with a really newsworthy interview, the Gold 90fm DJ also added that she is now separated from Englishman Thorsten Nolte, her husband of four years. In fact, they have been separated for about 10 months.

Yes, all you hot-blooded males, the mother-of-one is back up on the market.

http://mothership.sg/2015/02/single...turn-is-fighting-with-nicholas-lee-is-ronnie/

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am right all along, sinkies are coward losers, especially the female shit..

she wants a big white cock then say so lah..anyway, ang moh are the best!!!!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most SPG will not appreciate any local Sinkie who truly love them.

They will rather get ditched by ang mo several times thinking that they can eventually settle for one.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most SPG will not appreciate any local Sinkie who truly love them.

They will rather get ditched by ang mo several times thinking that they can eventually settle for one.

but they will still be happy after getting impregnated with a half angmoh baby and can name him "ryan, spencer, mitch, zach" and can bring him show off to friends and relatives..."you all see, i got angmoh baby, you all dont have!...means i more atas than you all....hrmph"

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So she finally admit she has been screwing around ?

She's a slut.

Jamie Yeo Sex Life Story... Hehehehe.....

Jamie Yeo - Let's talk about sex immediately and get it out of the way.

Memory 1:

The first time I had sex. It was uneventful, done hastily in my bed with my sister sleeping above me on the upper bunk bed. I was 18 and scared that it was gonna hurt. I was also really scared my parents or worse my sister would wake up and catch me with my pants down. They didn't. Phew. On hindsight, I wish I didn't give it away just like that. I didn't value myself back then. I should've. You know what? I think I'd like to scratch this off the list. Memory 1 should be the time I had the best sex ever! My partner was sensitive, romantic and best of all, I was in love with him. He did everything right. It started with some easy provocative conversation and ended with us wrapped in each other's arms, still as can be, only our chests heaving from our panting so much. Everything in between was so mind-blowing I won't be allowed to describe it on this page.

Memory 2:

My Italian honeymoon is on my list. We were in charming Venice right smack in the middle of winter. It was so cold my ears hurt, but roaming the small twisting streets together and getting hopelessly lost was special. I will always remember sipping on hot chocolate one night while leaning against a wall flanking a dim, quiet street in Florence too. I will also remember eagerly visiting Gucci boutiques, looking at art until we yawned, and eating lots of pasta and pizza.

Memory 3:

The first kiss I shared with my first love was so intense my lips were sore and swollen the next day at school. It was a case of "forbidden" teenage "love" that made it all the more heartfelt. "Forbidden" because we were supposed to be living our lives for GOD and not dating each other (don't ask.) "Love" because on hindsight, I know now it wasn't really true love. I never really knew him that well. He was just an ideal idea of love that would never have stood the test of time.

Memory 4:

The first ever real TV show I acted in was a drama series called "Growing Up". (I'd been in other one-off roles before but I won't really want to remember those because as you know, any Tom, Dick or Harry can get a minor flaky role on TV and call themselves an "actor"). A main role in Channel 5's hit TV series Growing Up landed on my lap in my last semester of school while I was contemplating important career choices. I started my job acting as the youngest daughter of the Tay family and said goodbye to cheesy but well-paying modelling jobs like being a tradeshow model/showgirl complete with cute Japanese-looking uniforms.

Memory 5:

My first orgasm. I had my first orgasm when I was 6. Wait!!! Before you fly off the handle and faint or something. Let me explain. When i was a little girl, I found that if I cross my legs tightly and squeeze for a long enough time, I'd feel this strange but awesome and warm sensation down there. The sensation would only last for about 6-10 seconds but it felt so good I couldn't help but repeat the "cross legs and squeeze" action again and again throughout my childhood. Years later, when I finally learned (and experienced) what an orgasm meant through sex education and a bit of self exploration, I finally realised that I was more familiar with masturbation than most kids my age.

Memory 6:

The memory of believing in Santa Claus once upon a time is something I want to remember my life by because it reminds me of an innocent era. My parents used to tell me my Christmas presents came from Santa Claus. One memory sticks out. I'm 4 and am at an office party held by my dad's company when Santa shows up with his big red bag and tummy. He fishes out a present for me. I thanked him and opened it and screamed in delight because the gift of plastic alphabet figurines were exactly what I told mom and dad I wanted that year. I asked dad how did Santa know what I wanted? Dad said Santa knows everything. I wondered if Santa also knew I wanted a doll house. I never got a dollhouse for Christmas. Maybe that's why I finally stopped believing in Santa.

Memory 7:

My holiday in Banyan Tree, Maldives a few years ago was so awesome it deserves to be on this list. The resort was ace, the ocean was a perfect turquoise blue, the sand powdery white and the food award-winning.

Memory 8:

I've got to put this down on my list. I understand that religious declarations are frowned upon in this sensitive society of ours but please I've already talked about sex and orgasm, so why can't I talk about God? I will always remember the moment I accepted Jesus into my life. The moment I believed in His unconditional love for me. The moment I realised that He is real. I would love to expound but due to the sensitivities, it's best I don't. But I'm sure you know what I mean....

Memory 9:

I've only ever been on a motorcycle just once in my life and I loved every minute of it. Wind in my hair, beating against my face and eyelashes. The feeling of real terror because every other car suddenly seemed so close to my legs. The shivery thrill running up and down my spine as we sped down the highway. Screaming when the bike picked up more speed. It was exhilarating! Haven't taken a joyride on a bike since then though. I've seen too many accidents involving motorcyclists to want to experience the thrill again. I'd rather have my life and limbs than thrills and spills.

Memory 10:

This sounds weird but I want to remember the time I stared death in the face. Although it's not a happy memory, I'd still cherish it for the lesson it taught me. My ex-boyfriend and I were quarreling in the car while racing down the BKE. In the heat of anger, I stepped on the accelerator and hit well over a hundred km on the speedometer. He ordered me to stop. I yelled NO and pushed harder on the gas. He repeated his order. I refused him and carried on stepping on it. He was furious. And in a moment of utter stupidity and insanity, pulled the handbrake up while the car was still going above a hundred. That abrupt braking caused the car the careen across the highway, slam against the divider and then spin across all four lanes into the road shoulder. Miraculously, we got out of the car unscathed. Every time I remember the incident, I thank God that I'm still alive and well. That distinct memory reminds me that life is precious and no matter how upset, depressed or crazy I am, Someone's always looking out for me and wants me to be happy.

http://starblog.stomp.com.sg/post.php?blogid=1086

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It just show that women are no brains... they think using their hearts and cause problems..

The best thing for her is to open her legs and shut the fuck up...after that go to the kitchen and make some food and still shut the fuck up.