• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong Has Sacrificed Too Much For PAP and His Family

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

at this critical hours, lets try not to curse Lee Hsien Loong as he has sacrificed too much for his party and family.

1) He first true love died when he was very young.

2) He got 2 retarded children ( Li YiPeng and Li XiuQi) and both are unmarried and with no information on their financial independence and career.

3) He got lymphoma cancer at a very young age.

4) He was asked to get married again as soon as his first wife died.

5) He got prostate cancer again.

6) regularly he was forced to say sorry to singaporeans because of frequent public infrastructure break down.

he has sacrificed too much for pap and his family. enough is enough. if PAP members have any conscious, they shall ask Lee Hsien Loong to step down from the leadership and let Lee Hsien Loong to recuperate.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When it is time, Karma will do its stuff.

Very bad karma to curse people. Let nature takes its course better.

LHL must have hurt you or your family members for you to curse him like that.

Then again, being such a bitch, no wonder you like to curse people.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When it is time, Karma will do its stuff.

Very bad karma to curse people. Let nature takes its course better.

LHL must have hurt you or your family members for you to curse him like that.

To the pro-PAP folks, they'll readily invoke the law of karma only when their beloved pappies are the targets. :rolleyes:

Lee Hsien Loong must have done you or your family members plenty of good for you to defend him like that. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To the pro-PAP folks, they'll readily invoke the law of karma only when their beloved pappies are the targets. :rolleyes:

Lee Hsien Loong must have done you or your family members plenty of good for you to defend him like that. :wink:

hahahah exactly!!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should donate his billions to the poor!! Then i will salute him and attend his funeral personally when the day comes.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing near his wealth or success . But I wouldn't exchange my life for his any day. What a crummy existence. There were days I felt sorry for him until he refused Roy's apology and called 5000 bucks derisory.
It is clear the PAP is all at sea now that their patron saint LKY is deaf to their prayers.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters

at this critical hours, lets try not to curse Lee Hsien Loong as he has sacrificed too much for his party and family.

1) He first true love died when he was very young.

2) He got 2 retarded children ( Li YiPeng and Li XiuQi) and both are unmarried and with no information on their financial independence and career.

3) He got lymphoma cancer at a very young age.

4) He was asked to get married again as soon as his first wife died.

5) He got prostate cancer again.

6) regularly he was forced to say sorry to singaporeans because of frequent public infrastructure break down.

he has sacrificed too much for pap and his family. enough is enough. if PAP members have any conscious, they shall ask Lee Hsien Loong to step down from the leadership and let Lee Hsien Loong to recuperate.

He's not doing it for free n he's not a cheap labour. What sacrifice u bs about?

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now we know Buikia belong to which group.:rolleyes::oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have nothing near his wealth or success . But I wouldn't exchange my life for his any day. What a crummy existence. There were days I felt sorry for him until he refused Roy's apology and called 5000 bucks derisory.
It is clear the PAP is all at sea now that their patron saint LKY is deaf to their prayers.

He is trying to be like his father. But whereas his father had the guts to take on JB Jeyaratnam, all Gay Loong dare to bully is Roy. Why don't he go after oppo leaders like LTK?