• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pui! voted for WP and I got yet another PAP but in Blue instead of White

merlion_CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the same tactic as PAP and NKF.

Fatterning their own cronies and relatives with our money. Suck away our funds, Screw up public duties and act blur as well. Pay huge salaries to legitimize corruption. All fucking learn from the old chee bye Lee Kuan Yew.

I fuck and dump the PAP in white and voted for WP, but I got just yet another PAP, except for the shirt color changed nothing else changed! Pui ! Same political corrupt and incompetence, same money faced color!

What say you forummers?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fatterning their own cronies and relatives with our money. Suck away our funds, Screw up public duties and act blur as well. Pay huge salaries to legitimize corruption. All fucking learn from the old chee bye Lee Kuan Yew.

I fuck and dump the PAP in white and voted for WP, but I got just yet another PAP, except for the shirt color changed nothing else changed! Pui ! Same political corrupt and incompetence, same money faced color!

What say you forummers?

I too am scratching my head but im not going to write off WP if LTK or Miss Lim has a good explanation for their doings.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have always emphasised that the way the PAP behaves is nothing more than a reflection of the values of the society that it governs.

As long as Singaporeans are running the show, cronyism and favoritism will be the order of the day because it is built into the DNA of the populace. You need look no further than most Singapore companies and you'll find them full to the brim with useless family members and close "associates" of the directors.

Singaporeans should ask themselves how many times they have sought to gain an edge over others by seeking out "lobangs" to their advantage. They'll then understand why any politician from any party would behave in exactly the same manner.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why you need SDP to change the whole system of governance and concept of life to acheive more personal freedom and progress.

Only the wise one can see that.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What say you forummers?

If you believe all the PAP crap, then you deserve to be screwed by the PAP.
The data Shamu showed is based on 2014. Surprisingly, in 2014, all the PAP TCs managed to lower their fees. Before that, many of the PAP TCs have fees higher than the WP TC!
Secondly, if you think economies of scale does not matter, then you had better retake your econs course.

If the PAP seriously cared about offering residents better value, then they shouldn't have devolve maintenance to the town councils. HDB could have done it cheaper because of the economies of scale. But the PAP devolve it to town councils because there are many cronies to feed.

So, you stick with the PAP, what will you get? Being screwed for more billions. Your CPF is empty ...it is time for a new crew to straighten a sinking ship before the current crew runs off with ALL your money.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What say you forummers?

The data Shamu showed is based on 2014. Surprisingly, in 2014, all the PAP TCs managed to lower their fees. Before that, many of the PAP TCs have fees higher than the WP TC!
Secondly, if you think economies of scale does not matter, then you had better retake your econs course.

If the PAP seriously cared about offering residents better value, then they shouldn't have devolve maintenance to the town councils. HDB could have done it cheaper because of the economies of scale. But the PAP devolve it to town councils because there are many cronies to feed.

So, you stick with the PAP, what will you get? Being screwed for more billions. Your CPF is empty ...it is time for a new crew to straighten a sinking ship before the current crew runs off with ALL your money.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
So does it means, its ok to feed the Husband and Wife Team as their Cronies in WP? You keep missing the point, who fuck cares what the PAP saying by discrediting WP, all noe PAP dirty politics.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I smell a rat here.
why do I want to spoil my goodwill with PAP, working for WP. Moreover, I do not know whether I will be jobless if voters vote PAP in.
So, this is the situation WP found itself. Also, it is important to reward your suporters, something Sinkies have difficulties understanding. Moreover, PAP has only setup structures for a one party system. There is no continuity.

Just based on this fact, Singapore is gone after PAP get kicked out.
In Australia, simple thing like leasing an MP office, the winning MP usually take over the same office space from the loser.

The caretaker govt will want a last minute push for its agenda. In Sinkie case, the outgoing PAP will sabotage the incoming govt. And PAP cronies running the services will resist supporting the enemy party.

PAP is the only true Singapore owner around, the rest are Sinkies or FTs.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I smell a rat here.
why do I want to spoil my goodwill with PAP, working for WP. Moreover, I do not know whether I will be jobless if voters vote PAP in.
So, this is the situation WP found itself. Also, it is important to reward your suporters, something Sinkies have difficulties understanding. Moreover, PAP has only setup structures for a one party system. There is no continuity.

Keeping the PAP is government is equivalent to staying in an abusive relationship. The abuser continues to suck the life out of you.

Just based on this fact, Singapore is gone after PAP get kicked out.
It is never too late to right that ship. Sinkapore can survive without the PAP. The first few years are going to be tough, like the experience that the WP TC is facing, but it will get better. There will be much to do ...bringing those crooks to justice, getting rid of the top civil servants and getting rid of top judges. A clean-up is necessary ...it is important that the WP government be prepared to bring in foreign resources to staff the courts and service service. We can't have the current bunch of sycophants sabotaging the new government.

The caretaker govt will want a last minute push for its agenda. In Sinkie case, the outgoing PAP will sabotage the incoming govt. And PAP cronies running the services will resist supporting the enemy party.
There will be no caretaker government. The WP takeover team will roll in once the election result confirms their victory. The WP will also call on sinkees to protect the assets from the PAP government.
You can do better with anyone but the PAP. Toss the idiots out.

Stop thinking like a sinkee, think like a first-world citizen who have enjoyed life in a democracy.

PAP is the only true Singapore owner around, the rest are Sinkies or FTs.
PAP are traitors ...they have sold sinkees out and they will even sell their mother for a cent. That's how sick they are.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keeping the PAP is government is equivalent to staying in an abusive relationship. The abuser continues to suck the life out of you.

It is never too late to right that ship. Sinkapore can survive without the PAP. The first few years are going to be tough, like the experience that the WP TC is facing, but it will get better. There will be much to do ...bringing those crooks to justice, getting rid of the top civil servants and getting rid of top judges. A clean-up is necessary ...it is important that the WP government be prepared to bring in foreign resources to staff the courts and service service. We can't have the current bunch of sycophants sabotaging the new government.

There will be no caretaker government. The WP takeover team will roll in once the election result confirms their victory. The WP will also call on sinkees to protect the assets from the PAP government.
You can do better with anyone but the PAP. Toss the idiots out.

Stop thinking like a sinkee, think like a first-world citizen who have enjoyed life in a democracy.

PAP are traitors ...they have sold sinkees out and they will even sell their mother for a cent. That's how sick they are.

A caretaker govt starts when the incumbent govt call for election and ends when the election winning incoming govt sworn in. Singapore has no chance of practising this process.
But if the incumbant govt is expected to lose, it can sabotage a lot of things for the winner. That is why this is why it is important go have the govt in caretaker mode.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human are human......and we need a few of them to compete against each other on a level playing field, and keep each other on their toes, and up to voters to manage them to the voters benefit.

Now only dominant human.....what the one say or do you also don't know true or not, or correct or not, or throwing smoke.

Like that you also don't know meh?

What say you forummers?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why you need SDP to change the whole system of governance and concept of life to acheive more personal freedom and progress.

Only the wise one can see that.

Walk the talk Jiu hu Kia. Which SINGAPORE Opposition Party did you vote for in GE 2011? SDP, NSP, WP??

Limpei voted for NSP.

Tell lies and you old mother will be screwed to death by the MIC Ah Nehs.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Walk the talk Jiu hu Kia. Which SINGAPORE Opposition Party did you vote for in GE 2011? SDP, NSP, WP??

Limpei voted for NSP.

Tell lies and you old mother will be screwed to death by the MIC Ah Nehs.

nicole boh liaoz lah... stop dreaming :biggrin:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sgp will be the same with all that Asian values Chinese heritage craps. Until they embraced Jesus and have that angmo spirits. Otherwise everything will still be the same no matter who is in charge. History will continue to repeat itself.