• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thanks to SAF. We are Safe!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kena comprain by people here i start Boliao thread.

So today I start WULIAO thread okie :biggrin:

Thanks to SAF....I feel really really safe in Sinkieland...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Enjoy the Peektures Samsters! :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm certain all Singaporeans will be brimming with pride.

The PAP has certainly done a fantastic job keeping Singapore safe and secure from external threats.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Yesh Sir....Reporting for duty for today, Sir :biggrin: :biggrin:

Today go see SAF exhibition... i need to be comforted by SAF that I feel beri safeb in Sinkapore...

after the exhibition...I feel good...Sinkapore can now fight ISIS!!!:biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The PAP has certainly done a fantastic job keeping Singapore safe and secure from external threats.

6a00d83451b52369e20147e388df69970b-450wi

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am beri beri confident that SAF should be deployed in MEast and smash shit out of ISIS.

LONG LIVE SAF! :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are those vehicles in the picture mockup? Didn't a fire brigade vehicle at the same spot crash through the vivocity flooring just a few weeks ago?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Are those vehicles in the picture mockup? Didn't a fire brigade vehicle at the same spot crash through the vivocity flooring just a few weeks ago?

They are real.

Even RSN Endurance is berthed next to Vivocity ... All Sinkies are beri beri proud... can go up walk 1 round and celebrate your Valentine's Day on board RSS Endurance. Song boh? :biggrin:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what will happen to our soldiers when bullets and mortar shells starts coming at them.

Will they advance hold on to their positions or run roads?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So that 5ton truck with rockets on its back is lighter than a fire engine?:rolleyes:

The tracked bronco suppose to be 15tons lor.

Sinkies like to see military hardware? Limpeh see all these nonsenses day in day out in NS and reservists. See also sian.... Neber ride tonner before meh, see for fark.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
So that 5ton truck with rockets on its back is lighter than a fire engine?:rolleyes:

The tracked bronco suppose to be 15tons lor.

Sinkies like to see military hardware? Limpeh see all these nonsenses day in day out in NS and reservists. See also sian.... Neber ride tonner before meh, see for fark.
You mean the Spyder 5 toner...:biggrin: