• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police called in to Pioneer Mall over hour-long shouting match between 2 men

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No guess the race?
Hahaha when i first saw the article, it is an ah neh kid running in the wild.

I bet both parties not singaporeans. So shy to publish ah? My guess is matland chink and mainland chink because it was wanbao material and westside is malaysia and china legation quarters.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is the race, language and religion of the moron who shout..

i suspect they are ball-less sinkies.

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck up balless men can shout for 1 hour? After the first minute should hoot liao, knn why so guniang I cannot understand?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because it is so overcrowded now, the chances of bumping into someone in public spaces is significantly higher.

It's amazing what ten years of Lee Hsien Loong had brought. :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done. Anything any dispute just call police to settle. Remember police is free one. Don't feel shy to dial 999.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is very common to see spoilt brats running loose...in supermarkets, you have to keep an eye for them on scooters...& one Ah Tiong brought his son/grandson on a child bike, or they run up the escalators or play catching amongst the aisle...nothing is new!, either these are "integrated" Shittyzens or SPOILT by the PxP...for their educational system, produces such people of inferior social graces or none at all...

I was in a bus & had to listen to a girl complaining,whining & crying throughout the trip, She went on & on. Her grandmother just ignored her he whining. It was really irritating to have to listen to the stupid kid.:rolleyes: The girl was still at it when I got off. I wish parents & grand parents would leave their brats at home:mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was in a bus & had to listen to a girl complaining,whining & crying throughout the trip, She went on & on. Her grandmother just ignored her he whining. It was really irritating to have to listen to the stupid kid.:rolleyes: The girl was still at it when I got off. I wish parents & grand parents would leave their brats at home:mad:

Kids who aren't disciplined at a young age will become terrors when they reach adulthood.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kids who aren't disciplined at a young age will become terrors when they reach adulthood.

I wonder about the future of the next generation. They will have to face the mess that the PAP has created. Those unable to emigrate are in for a very hard time:(