• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zhihau's Prawn Noodles at Beach Road

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
B4 I get tekan by Supermod Zhihau for not trying his prawn noodles...i did just now after meeting clients at The Gateway...:biggrin:

To Zhihau! Cheers! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Altogether now.. Huat Ah :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Jalan SUltan prawn mee still the bestest for me.

This one I purposely go eat cos SUPERmod ask me to hoh...:biggrin:

Actually, I find it ok lah...not too bad but not the best I have had...:biggrin:

Bopian, gotta give SUPERmod face ok....whahahahaha:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Along beach road got Blanco Court prawn noodles. With ngoh hiang stall like the one in geylang and east coast road

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jalan SUltan prawn mee still the bestest for me.

Yes, ze best although portions getting smaller. Usually order 8 dollars. The ngoh hiang there also not bad.
Have you tried Wei Yi Laksa & Prawn Noodle, #01-20 Tanglin Halt Market, 48 Tanglin Halt Road? Also pretty good.

Last edited: