• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans are very angry now.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL and GCT singled out and blamed Singaporeans for littering instead of blaming concert goers as a whole.

Looks like the efforts on integration have gone to waste.

I am beginning to hate foreigners because whenever or whatever goes wrong we get the blame.

Are these two mudderfarkers sending the right signal?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL and GCT singled out and blamed Singaporeans for littering instead of blaming concert goers as a whole.

I am beginning to hate foreigners because whenever or whatever goes wrong we get the blame.

Any little success from the PAP's efforts of integration has been thoroughly destroyed by this incident:

yang3.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the PAP is doing now is nothing but systematically flooding new citizen into Singapore.

What integration are they talking about ? It is never easy to integrate. Talk can be sweet and nice. It easy to say integration on the stage. But looking at the way LHL and GCT way of condeming Singkie for something so vague and no evidence, surely you can sense LHL talk of integration is just got air.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the PAP is doing now is nothing but systematically flooding new citizen into Singapore.

What integration are they talking about ? It is never easy to integrate. Talk can be sweet and nice. It easy to say integration on the stage. But looking at the way LHL and GCT way of condeming Singkie for something so vague and no evidence, surely you can sense LHL talk of integration is just got air.

The PAP wants its cake and eat it: boosting the economy through rampant immigration while suffering little or no social repercussions.

They think that having some community centre karaoke events for new citizens or telling Sinkies to be less xenophobic is going to fix the problem. :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

I wish Escher Is here in Real Life to hang these 2 Traitor PMs!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish Escher Is here in Real Life to hang these 2 Traitor PMs!

and I hope he doesn't dump the corpses away. I will BBQ them and feed their kar-kia in jail to enhance integration of the highest order.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On the ground, based on our grassroots leaders' interactions with the plebians, I can say that majority of the sinkies are still happy enough with PAP to vote for the Pioneer Government.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL and GCT singled out and blamed Singaporeans for littering instead of blaming concert goers as a whole ...

dey r setting example 2 4einers 2 brame sinkielan peasants 4 littering ... dat dey can freely brame n scold sinkielan peasants 4 wateva dey wan ...

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore belongs to everybody including PRs and foreigners he dictates but when it comes to garbage, it's solely Singaporeans!

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the ground, based on our grassroots leaders' interactions with the plebians, I can say that majority of the sinkies are still happy enough with PAP to vote for the Pioneer Government.

the grassroots are a joke reporting only what their masters want to hear. go on, keep trusting the reports from sycophants, it'll be good for your election numbers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

These two fucktard PMs will come back soon and say they had been misquoted.

BigVolfgg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it, really???? Based on your own logic huh?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The GLs are absolutely right. Please proceed on the basis of the advice they have given you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm a Singaporean and I'm not at all angry. In fact I congratulate LHL and GCT for having the courage to speak the truth.