• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Some People in the MRT never shower in the Morning!?!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its like that on the buses,,, worset on some routes, and how will our super highly paid politicians know.... ? they wont ever know but will only scold scold scold and FOOking scold

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theres some people who no matter hw many times they bathe still reeks of BO.....even if they stay in aircon room whole say....you cant blame them

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heng ah...I ride kapkia. smell fresh air in the early morning. best. sinkies have to suckup their nose with ahtiong ahneh smells.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Anyone seen Tonychat?

I last saw "him" at KTM Espress train to KL... "he" took a pic and ask me to share in SBF...Here you go... :biggrin:

singapore-on-a-train-009.jpg

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
There should have a Wear Deodorant Campaign on the MRT and Buses...:biggrin::biggrin:

If anyone notice; in the general pools of tiongs and ATB and mamaks does not wear deodrant nor parfums. Those that do are usually the better educated ones and you will not likely see them in public transportation.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anyone notice; in the general pools of tiongs and ATB and mamaks does not wear deodrant nor parfums. Those that do are usually the better educated ones and you will not likely see them in public transportation.

i would hate to prove you wrong. and there r well dressed women non-Nehs, non ATBs that smells.... yuck.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
not even her 鸡 白 ? :biggrin:

her below is also perfect :biggrin:

but what i like is her firm and reasonable shaped neh and pink ones and pearly white skin.... i become a loser to her once i put my hands and lips on them...hehehehe :biggrin:

It's ok...call me a loser lah... but I do like her lots lots as a person and still miss her lots now... :(

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
generally speaking, and i emphasise the word 'generally'...most ATBs possess either or all of the following 3 traits.

1. hairy unkempt armpit hairs
2. a loud shrill voice
3. they are gold diggers

so it could be a blessing to you that shes an ex and not your future :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
generally speaking, and i emphasise the word 'generally'...most ATBs posseses either or both of the folliwing 2 traits...
1. hairy unkempt armpit hairs
2. they are gold diggers

so it could be a blessing to you that shes an ex and not your future :biggrin:

No lah...she is very cleaning brazilian...
She comes from a rich rich family,,,so maybe inshould be the one digging her :biggrin:

LuXun

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Took an early morning MRT train today to go marketing...

Yucks, the Ah Tiong couple next to me stinks and so do the Ah Nehs! :mad:

Wtf! Why don't these people shower in the morning!!! :mad:

I asked my boyfriend who was beside me the same question just now and he says that usually China people and India people don't shower in morning. They only shower in evening!!!

Anyway, I shower in the morning because it really wakes me up, and provides me with this nice mindless routine during which I can think about my day. It also keeps my hair from looking strange.

I just cannot understand these Chinese and Indian preference for the evening shower only! For goodness sake, we are in the Tropics!!!

Well, I shower in the morning and evening.... AND I DO NOT SMELL IN THE MRT AND IRRITATE FELLOW PASSENGERS WITH MY ODOUR!

Because they woke up late and late for work. :biggrin: